Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission [TNPSC] — refund of a rupees 150

[Mar 05, 2018] Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission [TNPSC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Caxton123 Mar 08, 2018 I already complain about tnpsc one time registration. The payment of rs.150.0/- through sbi net banking reference no. Ik00mbmzf2 and account number.[protected] on 12-feb-2018. Rs.150.0/- was deducted from my bank account and i received a transaction was completed successfully message. But thereafter i log in to tnpsc it shows payment was not done. So kindly do needful for getting my money rs.150.0/-. My mobile no:[protected]. My name:v. Bharathi. Please do something immediately...

Comments

Dear sir /mam:

Transaction amount pending for Tnpsc net banking application login id:dinesh871995.
Today 9/7/2018 apply one time registration online.
Payed the amount in net banking on federal bank account.
If any status immediately post the message.
So kindly request you solve the problem immediately.
Respected Sir,

I Forgot my Registration number of Group-IIA[protected]. Now I need know whether my certification are accepted by TNPSC. So I need your help to know my Register number.

One Time User Name: 13032499