[Resolved]  Tata AIA Life — Need NOC Certificate (Case ID:[protected]Service Request ID:[protected]

Hello Team,

I have a agent code in TATA AIA LIFE insurance bearing with AIL4594007 and PAN : DKUPK3537H

Now I got a job in the private sector in another field. Due to my name and PAN showing in the IRDA database checks i'm facing some issues in present situation.Because my current software company (deloitte) is asking for an update of the NOC letter daily. I need to provide NOC before joining. i'm stuck here. Could you please increase the priority of this case and please help me with the NOC letter. I need to submit as soon as possible once I receive. I have already filled and sent you the Letter o[censored]ndertaking and Cessation Certificate request forms on Saturday itself.

Thank you in advance.
Need NOC Certificate (Case ID:68909621) (Service Request ID:68909621)
Need NOC Certificate (Case ID:68909621) (Service Request ID:68909621)
Aug 3, 2020
Jul 08, 2020

Tata AIA Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 08, 2020
Updated by vishnukudurupaka
Could you please look into this on priority. i stuck here. need to provide the NOC before joining. please help me with NOC letter. ([protected]@gmail.com)
Jul 11, 2020
Updated by vishnukudurupaka
please help me with NOC letter. ([protected]@gmail.com)

Tata AIA Life
    Tata AIA Life Phone
    Tata AIA Life Address
    14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013