Tata AIG Insurance — General insurance policy no. [protected]

Gurgaon Haryana, India
 Sameer Pathan Ji on May 21, 2020
Grave concern mental torture. Tata aig officials!!

Dear concern,

I sameer pathan has been using wagon r since 2014 bearing regn no mh03bj6962 and policy number [protected]. I have met with an accident at old delhi gurgaon road during midnight in march third week. I have been hitted by drunk tempo driver and banged the car on divider. Both front and rear bumper and lights got damaged. After this incident i gave my car to pasco workshop in gurgaon to (Rohit yadav - [protected]). Due to pandemic lockdown, my car is standing at the workshop. I have been following up with your company’s surveyor (Arnab chatterjee [protected]), but he has only approved for the front bumper... He has forwarded his senior number (Ashok dua [protected]) but there was improper response.. I have been following and chasing up for rear bumper and lights too for the claim, but it has been disapproved. This is total act of casual attitude and harassing me. I need the immediate action to be taken for the claim with penalty for this mental and emotional trauma which me and my family has got from maruti and tata aig officials. I have never expected this kind of service... Pls approve the claim for rear bumper as well which has been hitted during the same accident so that workshop can complete their work in urgent basis.. I really need my car fit and fine...

Please resolve the issue else i would be forced to take legal action against improper response and casual behaviour.

Yours faithfully
Sameer pathan

General insurance policy no. 3100245531

[May 21, 2020] Tata AIG Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata AIG Insurance Customer Care's response May 23, 2020
Thank you for writing to us. We have responded to you on multiple occasions and hence we humbly request you to approach the appropriate forum as per our communication.

Peninsula Business Park, Tower A, 15th Floor, G.K. Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Tata AIG Insurance - General insurance policy no. 3100245531