Tata Motors — fuel pipe issue

KR Puram, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 kuruvapavan on Jun 23, 2019
I bought tata tiago xz 2.4 year back but currently fuel pump on the car is so weak it was damaged by a rat. I have heard lot of complaints regarding this issue and i am not only one who is facing or faced this kind of issue.

I dont know why tata motors is ignoring this serious issue. If i have not noticed this issue, my car would be on fire. Who will be responsible for this "tata mototrs" or a rat.

My request is that if most the tata tiago customers are facing this kind of problem tata should provide better solution by providing metal in place of plastic pipe.

Please tata motors please dont ignore this is life threatening.

fuel pipe issue

[Jun 23, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019

We're concerned to hear about the problems you've faced and we'd like to help you with this. Please share your contact information, dealership details and vehicle chassis number via private message, so we can have the relevant team assist you soon.

The Tata Motors Team
Updated by kuruvapavan, Jun 25, 2019
Hi Tata motors,

As per your request for about complaint (Tata Motors — fuel pipe issue) please find the my details below.

K Pavan Kumar,
Ph.No : [protected]
Location : seegehalli, Kr Puram.

Dealership details : OM SAI CARS INDIA PVT LTD
Dealer Code : 3003090
Chassis Number : MAT626281HKA04718
Engine number : REVTRON02ASYK03013
Reg no : AP 02 BM 3918

Kindly contact for any other details.

Pavan Kuruva.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Hi Pavan,

Thank you for sharing the above details. However, please send your contact number via private messages, as it will help us to contact you to assist further.

The Tata Motors Team