[Resolved]  Tata Motors — Tata Nexon - Refund request for Booking amount not being attended by Dealer TC Motors, Salap, WestBengal

I booked a Nexon XZ+(S) on 21JAN2021 from TC Motors, Salap, Howrah, West Bengal, Pin 711403 dealership.

Due to unavoidable circumstances, I have decided not to go ahead with the purchase. I have requested the same to dealer. However there has been zero response to my email. Every time I am calling the Sales Executive, he is answering - DADA MAIN TO AAJ OFFICE NAHI GAYA...

I am bit frustrated with this situation and the unprofessional behavior shown towards me. As a former TATA group employee myself (I worked in Tata Consultancy Services Ltd from 2004 to 2008), I can not imagine this lacklustre attitude.

Kindly help.

All supporting documents are attached herewith.

Warm Regards
Sayak Majumder
+91 [protected]
Feb 28, 2021
Hi, Thank you for taking care of the complaint in a professional manner. This issue now stands closed. Full refund has been provided by vendor. Regards
Feb 14, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 28, 2021