[Resolved] Tata Sky — adhuri jankari dekar customer se channel activate karana

akash sh on Dec 27, 2017
Sir mai tata sky ka customer hu. Maine 259 ka recharge karaya tha. Abhi do teen din pahle tata sky walo ka call aya aur wo koi channel activate karane ki bat ko ghuma fira ke bata rhe the. Bar bar puchne par bhi wo ek hi bat ko ghuma ghuma ke bta rhe the. Saf saf nhi btaya aur mere tv par wo channel activate kar diya. Jab maine dobara call kiya to kahne lage ki ye service ek mahine se pahle band nhi hoga aur apka paisa bhi nhi wapas hoga.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2018

[Dec 27, 2017] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2017
Hi, allow us to help help you. We will contact you soon to get this sorted.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

As good service of TATA Sky i joint with u all on 17Dec17. My ID [protected].i get next day only my balance so(-54)i reached also but till now it's unsubsidized . What services u all giving boss information call us customer care also no response and I call Diller also he said now office is closed. U tell me what can I do boss.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2017

We hope that your query has been resolved! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Tata Sky - adhuri jankari dekar customer se channel activate karana