[Resolved] Tata Sky — Change name & address

Kanpur, Kanpur District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 himanshu2mann

My name is himanshu gupta, i have purchase a tata sky dth connection on 31st march 2016, due to some issue i have change my name & address details on my connection.
Customer id - [protected]
Name - sonal gupta
Add - sabji mandi badshahi naka kanpur, opp bhkharam halwai

Name - himanshu gupta
Add - 76/276 sabji mandi badshahi naka kanpur, opp bhkharam halwai
Kanpur. 208001

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2017

[May 21, 2016] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2017
Hi Abdullah, your concern is being noted. Allow us sometime to get back to you.

Comments

My name is Jagadish Sahu, i have purchase a tata sky dth connection on last 5 years back, due to some issue i have change user name, Mobile number & address details on my connection.

Name - Jana Sing Terang
Add - Karbianglong

Name - Jagadish Sahu
Add - No 211 S/O Basanti Sahu Shankar basti hojai assam - 782442
Ph - [protected]

My name is Daman Jeet Singh Sodhi, i have purchase a tata sky dth connection on more than 2 years, due to some issue i have change my name .

Old name -
Customer id - [protected]
Name - Roshan Lal

New name
Name - Daman Jeet Singh Sodhi

My name is lal sahab yadav, i have purchase a tata sky dth connection due to some issue i have change my name on my connection.
Name - manju

name LAL SAHAB YADAV

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 13, 2016

Hi, please help us with your RMN/Subscriber ID for further assistance.
Dear Tata sky... My name is Usman Ali and my ID [protected]. Rmn [protected]. I need to change my old name. My new name is. Abdullah Barbhuiya

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2017

Hi Abdullah, your concern is being noted. Allow us sometime to get back to you.
Dear sir and madam
my rmn [protected] my name[ Mata Prasad Pal ] but add name is wrong pleas change my name and add C/O khadag singh near talab and kua jonapur new delhi 110047
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2017

Hi, your concern is certainly noted. We will call you soon to process your request.
deer tatasky my name Gopal singh gurjar id no [protected]mob-[protected] new name vishnu fagna
Sir my tata sky id [protected] subham gupta sabzi mandi main road bisalpur 262201

My tata sky name chang -old-SUBHAM GUPTA

New-PARVEZ
Dear Tata Sky,
Tata Sky Subscriber ID [protected]
First Name – Siddanaik
Middle Name – Bharamanaik
Lat Name – Sanganaikar
Please correct it as soon as
hi...i am babul chandra das, , , subscriber id is [protected], my previous address was H N 29A, ramnagar, noonmati.
i want to change my address to "" near shivmandir, shivapur, gopal nagar, noonmati, guwahati, dist-kamrup, state-assam. my registerd mobile no is [protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2017

We've raised an SR# Y2X0E56 for you. We shall connect with you shortly.
Dear sir and madam
my subscriber id is-[protected].My name is Sandeep Kumar but add name is wrong.please change my name from Kuldeep kumar to Sandeep Kumar...
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2017

We shall connect with you at the earliest.

My name is pradip gupta, i have purchase a tata sky dth connection on last 5 years back, due to some issue i have change user name, Mobile number & address details on my connection.

Name - pradip gupta
Add - 32 banglow ig office bhilai
Name - dipanshu kabra
Add - 32 banglow ig office bhilai
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2017

You will soon hear from us for further assistance.

My name isRohit Singh, i have purchase a tata sky dth connection on 31st jan 2014, due to some issue i have change my name & address details on my connection.

Name- Ranjods Singh
Add- Likhnat post office, khwara
murpur, kangra
Nurpur
Himachal Pradesh - 176202

Name - Rohit Singh
Add - vill. Lakhnat po. Khawara. Teh. Nurpur Disst. Kangra (Himachal Pradesh)pin code 176211
Ph - [protected]

My name is jatin patel, i have change my name & address details on my connection.

Name-jatinpatel
Phon no [protected], [protected]

Name - vimpal jigar sukharamwara
Add - surat, Gujrat
Ph - [protected]

My Name is Rajeev Kumar Thakur I have purchase this setup box to another person .So I want to change my name & address.

Id No- [protected]

Old customer name & address-

MR Vivek
Add- Marthalli, Banglore

New customer Name & Address-

Rajeev Kumar Thakur
Add- BBMP-92, 1st Main, 3Rd cross, New Thipsandra, Mallespalya, Banglore
Dear Tata sky... My name is A.RAVINDAR and my ID [protected]. Rmn [protected] . I need to change my account user name. actually it is named on kashinath and i want to change it to A.RAVINDAR . please solve this issue ASAP .
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2017

Hi, we have duly made a note of your concern. You will soon hear from us.
My name is Gunjan Dubey, i have purchase a tata sky dth connection on last 6 years back, due to some issue i have change user name, Mobile number & address details on my connection.

Name - Ananya Pandey
Add - Vidya Nagar (west), Harmu Ranchi (jharkhand)
Pin Code- 834002
Name - Ayansh Dubey
Add - Vidya Nagar (west), Harmu Ranchi (jharkhand)
Pin Code- 834002
Ph - [protected]

My Name is Nitin Nandanwar. I have purchase this setup box before 1 month .So I want to change my name.

Id No- [protected]

Old customer name : Nitin War

Sir, my name is Dilkhush Mishra my subscriber no is - [protected] and my rmn is - [protected]. But at mistake my registered name is Tin Mishra . So i requested you plg you can change my name. Thanking you

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Oct 21, 2017

Hi, your concern is certainly noted! We will contact you soon regarding this.
Sir, my name is sachin pancheshwear my subscriber no is - [protected] and my rmn is - [protected]. But at mistake my registered name is rajkumari kashyap . So i requested you pls. you can change my name. Thanking you
Please provide as much information as possible... sir, I am Avoy karfa.but tata sky change my name Abhay karfa. ply change my original name Avoy Karfa.my tata sky subscriber I'd is [protected].

Tata Sky - Change name & address