[Resolved] Tata Sky — complaint about monthly fee charging against which service which is not provided on timely manner

Thane, Maharashtra, India
 MyAura on Oct 19, 2018
I am very disappointed with the service which tata sky is offer being a tata conglomerate. Tata sky is charging the same monthly fee while main channels like sony and ten sport are disconnected without account holder/viewer consent. No notification were sent so that we will get to know abt it. When i raised complaint they defended them-self with sony agreement. I do understand abt agreement and respect that. My question to them was if you have charged me for one complete month and you have not provided with that channel service then i am liable to get refund. They simple try to avoid this by saying that we have added 26 channel more (I dont use that channel - it is not benefiting me)
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2018

[Oct 19, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Oct 21, 2018
Hi, we understand what this has been like for you. Commercial negotiations with broadcasters broke down because what they were seeking would have forced us to hike our prices. Hence we have had to drop a few channels while keeping the popular ones on. Please bear with us for some time because we are doing this in our subscriber's interest. Click the link https://goo.gl/E3Yiv3 to know more details.

Tata Sky - complaint about monthly fee charging against which service which is not provided on timely manner