[Resolved] Tata Sky — customer center call for channel no.318

102 first Floor zalak residency, Jamnagar, Gujaratjamnagar, India
 Bhavdip Jathal on Jan 2, 2020
I have received a call from 91 [protected] says that you have free period for 10 days from to day i.e. 2/2/2020 for channel No 318 afterwards you have to cancel if you are not interested, but as per my plan and my requirement that i am to day also not interested for the same.

And the same i have conveyed over phone but call center is not agreed an instead that you have to give request from your registered mobile for cancellation after one day . if you not initiated the price per day Rs. 1.59 will be deducted from my account.

I am strongly objected, they do not listen my requirement.

Therefore I am requested to take a action against tata sky for forcefully implementation of charges which i am not agreed.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 11, 2020

[Jan 02, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2020
Hi, allow us to check this for you. Please confirm your RMN/ Subs ID for further assistance.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2020
Hi! We’d really like to improve your experience. We have raised a service request to resolve your concern at the earliest. Stay tuned for further updates.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2020
We hope your concern has been addressed! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Comments

Hello I have made a payment of Rs. 1915 through my credit card towards tata sky new connection, but at the end the web page showed me transaction failed. But amount got deducted from my credit card, and I dint received the refund amount yet.
May i know the process of how to get the refund?
I have done recharge of ₹746 wrong number.I have recharged using phn no [protected] but it is not my registered no. After recharging [protected] subscriber I'd is showing but my subscriber I'd is [protected].Please help me. I want my refund.

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 6, 2020

Hi, your concern is certainly noted. We have raised a service request to resolve your concern at the earliest. Stay tuned for further updates.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2020

We hope your concern has been resolved! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
Am facing issue with tata sky "this is the wrong card for this set top box "
I tried to reinsert so many times wipe
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 6, 2020

Am facing issue with tata sky "this is the wrong card for this set top box "
I tried to reinsert so many times wipe
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 28, 2020

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
Not a single channel is working since today, for every channel it says not subscribed.
I dialled customer care and it has been 12 mins since am on hold and no one taking my call. It keeps on saying " your estimated wait time is 8 minutes" from last 12 minutes

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 6, 2020

Hi, we have raised a service request to resolve your concern at the earliest. Stay tuned for further updates.

Tata Sky - customer center call for channel no.318