Tata Sky — dth tata sky fooling customers by false / wrong services

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 sunal aggarwal on Mar 22, 2019
Hi all,
I was using tatasky connection with subscriber id as [protected] for almost 3 years and at time of cancellation of account due to certain reason, there was a refund or rs. 215/- which was issues to me in month of jan, 2019. The cheque was rejected by bank as it was having wrong name printed on it by tata sky. On realising it, i contacted tata sky several times and each time they come out with separate reason but they are not issuing me the cheque with correct name. Now they are giving me reason that i need to activate my account again with correct name and then they will again close it and re issue check with correct name. I want to highlight negligence of taka sky at time when there agents come and collect your documents for new connection and enter wrongly into there records. Is this a customer's duty to check that there name is correctly mentioned by a service provider when we blindly trust there services that what ever they do should be correct.
Any now when a mistake is done by tatasky and even they realise that it was wrong done at time of providing connection, then what is the problem by them to correct my name and settle down the issue. This is really ridiculous and harassment by them.

[Mar 22, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019
Hi, we are working on your concern and we will assist you at the earliest.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019
We believe you have been communicated regarding your concern. Do let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Tata Sky - dth tata sky fooling customers by false / wrong services