[Resolved] Tata Sky — I am complain about tata sky distributors who played a fraud with me

Behind abdullah boys hostel near crpf camp bijnaur lucknow 226002, Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Akashdwivedi557 on May 21, 2019
On 17 of may I have ordered a tata sky connection. From a distributor. Which was of 2500 with 6 months connects free but on 19 may I have received a message on my mobile no that your Id has been deactivated. Then I called to customer care they are not accepting their fault and instead told me that that money had been deducted from my account without my concern this is against consumer act . they are insisting on me to recharge again your tata sky id . the offenders involve in this fraud are ..distributor [protected]
The person who came to install my tata sky connection [protected] name mohit pal and the representative whom I talked to get my connection installed was from Gomtinagar [protected] name pradeep Kumar was talking to me in abusive language when I told him inconvenience and the customer care helokine no [protected]. Pls help me I want my money back and subscription back as I have paid the money. Offenders must be punished one more thing that day a girl called me and told me that she is from tata sky company and have given a fake feedback from my side by getting the link from me she was also involved in fraud [protected]

I am complain about tata sky distributors who played a fraud with me
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2019

[May 22, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Hi, we are here to assist you. We have raised a service request. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, May 27, 2019
We were unable to get in touch with you. Do share an alternate number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.

Tata Sky - I am complain about tata sky distributors who played a fraud with me