[Resolved] Tata Sky — incorrect deduction on bill. rs 1500, no response after 10 days

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 anushnrj07 on Jan 6, 2019
I had subscribed for dhamaal pack + multi tv pack on august 24, 2018 and i had a credit of approx rs 3100. After subscription, my november closing balance is rs 3070 and i had only rs 2 deduction in december and then dropped multi-tv from my subscription. For using multi-tv on 84 days, i should have recieved additonal credit of rs 2032. Therefore, my total credit that i should have received after dropping multi-tv should have been rs 5100 but instead my account has a balance of rs 3729 which has a shortage of rs 1371. I have tried raising multiple complaints with your team and sent several emails but have received no response from these emails :

[protected]@tatasky.com
[protected]@tatasky.com

List of complaints initiated for this issue are but have received no response and instead these complaints have been closed, not sure why when i am trying to call and email every single day.

Request number 1a76e8e7.
Request number 1a4uma9x.
Request number 1a4qv81c.

incorrect deduction on bill. rs 1500, no response after 10 days
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2019

[Jan 07, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by anushnrj07, Jan 06, 2019
Also my bill was Rs 4446 on December 28, 2018 after pack was dropped and their senior supervisor named Salim even took a complaint to add more money because the balance was less than what it should have been and instead of adding money, Tata Sky deducted more money and my balance dropped to Rs 3729.24 even when I didn’t add any service instead I dropped service, which should actually give me credit. Not sure why their team is avoiding this and not providing a response to my concern.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019
Hi, we understand your concern. We are looking into the matter now. Allow us some time as we figure the best way to solve this issue for you. You will hear from us shortly.
Updated by anushnrj07, Jan 09, 2019
Tata Sky team, what is the expected timeframe for resolution of this issue ? 48 hours, 72 hours, 144 hours etc. I have been waiting for 11 days - 264 hours and will appreciate an honest commitment which your team can fulfill.
Updated by anushnrj07, Jan 09, 2019
Why has my balance been reduced why I didn’t subscribe or add any services after December 28, 2018 ? Instead I dropped a service.

incorrect deduction on bill. rs 1500, no response after 10 days
Updated by anushnrj07, Jan 11, 2019
Can I expect any update from Tata Sky team ???

Comments

Please send my tatasky subscribe id no send to my new mobile no. [protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 9, 2019

Hi, please give a missed call to 8880488804 from your RMN to know your account details.
Change my tata sky password /[protected]
Jenith Bro's reply, Dec 26, 2018
Change my tata sky password
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 9, 2019

Please login to t.co/bQLLQqINds > enter your RMN/ Subscriber ID and submit> click on my account tab and it will prompt you to enter the password. Click on forgot password > enter the security code and your password will be reset and sent to your registered email ID and RMN. Post your first login you can always change the password.

Tata Sky - incorrect deduction on bill. rs 1500, no response after 10 days