[Resolved] Tata Sky — interrupted and distorted tata sky reception and non availability of service

PE 9, TOWER E, 9TH FLOOR , UTOPIAN CORNER, ZYDEX BLDG LANE , GOTRI SEVASI ROAD. VADODARA, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
 sachinbhow on Jan 13, 2020
Hi my consumer id is [protected] and it was on the 9th of december that i lodged the first complaint regarding signal problem caused due to problem with my tata sky set top box.
I had a technician visit the premises on the same day and after checking he confirmed that a faulty splitter is causing this and he will need to replace it. He was not carrying a spare splitter so he confirmed that he would procure one and send a technician to replace and solve the problem. It is today on the 13th of jan that my complaint has not been solved even after repeated follow up with you call center.
Is the kind of service tata sky has started giving in that case i would like to cancel my connection and i will look at some other service provider.
If my complaint does not get solved today by the end of the day i will also file a consumer law suit for non availability of service and mental harrasement against you.
Now, this incidence of complaint was not the first time that i have lodged a complaint for the same thing. This problem happened a month back as well when the technician visited our premises and gave us a temporary solution mentioning that if this happens again we will need to change the part and it only less one month that the problem has occured and now they are not attending the complaint.
I have fully paid for the tata sky subscription and i am not enjoying the services as per the promises made against the money that have been given.
I would request strict and immediate action against this along with compensation for the mental harrasement of getting in touch with call center and holding the phone to ear for the entire ivr explanation and selection of the options to get to the tata sky associate for speaking and explaining the entire issue.
After doing that they transfer the same call to their higher ups and i have to explain them the things again. At the end of the day it is almost 6 working days against the promised 24 hrs service that my problems are not solved.

Sachin bhow
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2020

[Jan 13, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2020
Hi, your concern is certainly noted. We're looking into it right now. Please hold on a little longer. We will get back to you soon with a solution.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2020
We hope your concern has been addressed! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Tata Sky - interrupted and distorted tata sky reception and non availability of service