[Resolved] Tata Sky — packages amount not subscribed deducted from monthly subscription charges

Shashikalanal on Apr 17, 2018
I came to know last week that my account balance is low and i need to recharge or else tatasky service will be deactivated. This is because of tatasky actve fitness pack which was added on my account without my knowledge. After that i received the sms on my registered mobile no. Without my permission rs.59 was deducted from my account which i didn't even subscribed or requested.

Is this the way to satisfy your customer?

Last saturday, spoke to your customer care executive by name mr. Pradeep kumar and asked him to deactivate actve fitness pack immediately. I request you to return back the amount on my tata sky account of last month's active fitness pack and extend my service for the same amount.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2018

[Apr 17, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Rahul birade's response, Apr 09, 2018
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2018
Hi, that's not how it should have been. We have raised a service request to address your concern and you'll hear from us at the earliest.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sonji bhai tadvi tulsi dan sociti vadiya jakatnaka rajpipal narmada sonji tadvi 394145...[protected]. Tata sky id [protected] my new mobile aap li jesan aad ipl cricet mhes&fast plye du my mobile namabr cheng
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2018

Hi, we are here to assist you. Please explain your concern in detail for further assistance.
Please change the number and address and a name because this number is temporary so please change the requested information
kindly request with you change the above information.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2018

Hi, we are here to assist you. Please share your RMN/ SUbs ID for further assistance.

Tata Sky - packages amount not subscribed deducted from monthly subscription charges