Tata Sky — Poor or nil service
Ssanthoshkumar VK on Jul 12, 2020
On 5th june my tatasky digi card damaged. 6th pm hrs i had given given complaint through chat section tatasky.
On 7th morning around 1100 hours tata sky technician visited home and replaced the digi card. But not paired with set top box. He went without pairing. He told us his office will pair it within 30 minutes. But it's not happened. Same day evening i called him.. He assured pairing will be done in 24 hours.
On 8th full day i waited. From 9th onwards i started calling customer care every day. However not received even a call back from tata sky technical team till 22nd june.
22nd received call back and immediate solution assurance within 8 hours.
Also these days i was conveyed the error numbers & details reflecting on tv screen to tatasky customer care. No other damages noticed till 23rd except pairing issues. Also channel 100 found working satisfactory.
23rd evening around 1730 hours technician came to my house suddenly without intimation.
He removed the set top box from tv and inserted the new card. After inserting the card he said he replaced digi card and pairing is done and everything is ok.... But your set top box female socket damaged and power not reaching the box. (Operation success.. But patient died!!!). Also demanded me to buy costly set top box. (It was tata sky plus hd box... Costing more than 9k???).
I threw out the set top box outside my house and told technician to discontinue the "tatasky good service"
Later i received a call from goa tatasky incharge and he assured replacement of set top box free and no charges will be levied.
My question is
1. Why the delay from 7th to 23rd pm hours for technician visit.
2. Why not even 1 call back.
3. These days many times i conveyed the error message and numbers reflecting on screen to tatasky customer care centre. Power issues not noticed till 23rd june... Then how it is damaged on after inserting digi card.
5. Is technician damaged my set top box purposely or accidently?
6. He said the new digi card paired... However technician and customer care told the set top box to be kept on position for pairing?... Then only pairing possible? If power not reaching how he paired?
On these days (Noticed on on 25th morning) tata sky revised channel package by adding many regional language packages (Kannada, telugu, tamil, marathi, bengali etc.) etc. With out my knowledge and consent and my monthly subscription reached above rs. 2500/-.
On noticing this i visited tata sky app and changed the plan. However few plans like telugu regional hd, hollywood premier hd and hollywood premiere could not change. The system says we cannot change.
Later i observed tatasky added unwanted local regional plans again to my subscription and my subscription charges again gone above rs. 2500/-
Immediately i given complaint for the above, however the customer care centre advised me that not required to worry and once the service re-installed the excess charged amount will be credited back to my account... I agreed for the same.
On 27th june at 1730 hours technician visited my residence and replaced the set top box with a refurbished one and charged rs. 700/- for box and rs. 300 for digicard. Initially i had little complaints with refurbished box (Gets off automatically) however now working fine.
My problem of adding regional plans remains unsolved...
I am calling customer care every day... But no solution... No calls backs.
On 2nd july received 1 call and she credited of rs. 200/- for this issue; however the issue remains same.
Now every day i am complaining to tatasky senior deck. Senior desk giving assurance for solution in 24 hours.
I am getting calls on 24th hour informing complaint is solved. However issue remain unsolved. Again complaint made... Again closed without solution after 24 hours... This exercise continues...
Now this is my routine work every day "chat with tatasky" 2 to 3 times.
Thank god... Last few days only telugu regional hd added extra to my package... (Also few channels not getting / could not add) extra burden is only rs. 220/- for me per month.
My final complaint is.
1. From 6th june to 27th june there was no service. This 22 days subscription amount to be reimbursed.
2. The set top box damaged due to fault of technician. The tatasky needs to replace the same with new.. However they replaced with old refurbished and charged rs. 700/- (Goa incharge assured replacement free of cost).
3. Cost of digicard rs. 300/- may be considered as reasonable as the same damaged whilst i am using. (This card i am using more than 10 years... I subscribed tata sky from 2007)
4. Due to adding regional channels; my monthly subscription went upto rs. 2500/- without my knowledge and consent and i experienced huge financial loss in this regard. The loss to be calculated in this regard & reimbursed to me.
My tata sky id [protected]
Note: i am having all call records, chat record screen shots etc as proof for the above. Shall produce if required.
[Jul 12, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportTata Sky Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2020
We have your request registered. We're looking into it. Please hold on a little longer. We will get back to you soon with a solution.
Verified SupportTata Sky Customer Care's response Aug 12, 2020
We hope your concern has been addressed! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
|2 Comments Updated:||ShareTweet|