Tata Sky — refund for fraudulent charges

chopasni on Jan 13, 2019
I am subscriber of tata sky id : [protected] since long & presently availing basic plan of rs. 199/-. I had paid annual charges as per your plan. There was a credit of rs. 1087.98 as on may 31, 2018 in my account.
On june 7, 2018, i got a call from tata sky for providing hd channels, but i refused to accept it as i had not having hd tv. But company’s executive/employee told me that being a loyal customer, the company is providing this facility free of cost. After long conversation with him, i gave my consent for same as the company’s executive/employee had assured that prior to levying charges, same will be informed to me in advance & after giving consent from my side, same will be applicable. But later on, the company have debited my account from june 7, 2018 itself, which was not fare.in this regard, i have lodged two complaints on dec. 22, 2018 & dec. 28, 2018 having no. 19viw2m & 1a08y9i5 respectively for refund of charges but my concerns not yet resolved. On dec. 29, 2018 at 7.07 pm, i received a call from the company and their employee/executive has confirmed that free period of hd channels was 3 months but my consent was not obtained prior to charging of hd channels facility. I have also sent e-mail on dec. 30, 2018 and reminder dated jan. 3, 2018 & jan. 6, 2018 but company has not responded as yet.
My concerns are as under:-
1. Whenever the hd channels facility was free for 3 months, why the company has charged the same from june, 7, 2018 it self.
2. Why prior information was not given to me by the company prior to levying charges in my account.
3. On sept. 5, 2018, the company had revised its hd channel package charges from rs. 3.30 per day to rs. 5.83 per day and charges in my account without informing as well obtain consent from me.
Hence, i request you to please instruct the company (Tata sky) to refund my entire deducted amount rs. 960/- fraudulently charged in my account immediately.

[Jan 13, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
Hi, that's not how it should have been. We are looking into the matter now. Allow us some time as we figure the best way to solve this issue for you. You will hear from us shortly.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
We were unable to get in touch with you. Do share an alternate number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.

Comments

Salam is wrong and veryfi Saeed Anwar
Annu Reza's reply, Jan 7, 2019
Salam is wrong and veryfi is Saeed Anwar
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019

Hi, we are here to help you. Could you help us with your RMN/Sub ID along with the details of your concern for further assistance.

Tata Sky - refund for fraudulent charges