Tata Sky — reg. willingly change 6month channel pack

Shiva Adhikari on Nov 5, 2019
Sir I purchased tata sky dth service where I got free 6month free channel service pack on 9july 2019, but I added 1 sport channel on 3nov 2019, by tata sky app although they started my 1sport channel but they changed my free channel pack by saying dat u changed ur pack but I didn't change my pack whereas I explained customer care again n again dat there were not mention anywhere dat if manage ur pack dan ur whole free pack will be changed, I first time did this recharge because my service operator was unavailable, I again n again requested to him to continue my pack but he said u ll hav to purchase new pack he declined n cut d phone. In this way tata sky is playing wid there fraudulent policy n compel to customer to purchase extra pack, sir why shud I pay extra when my free pack would b over in jan.Pls sir resolve dis problem if not dan tell me how to take strict action against them.

reg. willingly change 6month channel pack

[Nov 06, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 09, 2019
Hi! We hope that your concern has been addressed! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2019
We were unable to get in touch with you. Do share an alternate number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.

Comments

I m getting this error on my tatasky "this is wrong car for this set top box"

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 8, 2019

Hi, that's not how it should have been. We have raised an SR# 1Q8OY9QG for you and will contact you soon.

Tata Sky - reg. willingly change 6month channel pack