[Resolved] Tata Sky — set top box needs to be paired

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Jeff07 on Apr 5, 2019
I came back from work today and when i switched it on, I am getting a blank screen with this message - 'The set top box needs to be paired. Contact the customer care if the problem persists.' I was on call with the customer care for 50 minutes without any response.

Tata Sky - Resolve this issue at the earliest

Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2019

[Apr 11, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019
Hi, help is here. Remove the card and wipe it with a soft dry cloth, insert it back(The Tata Sky logo should be upward and the arrow pointing towards the Set-top box) and let us know the status.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2019
We hope your concern has been resolved. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2019

Comments

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 27, 2019

Hi, we are here to assist you. Please share us your RMN/ Subs ID for further assistance.
My TV is showing that set top box needs to be paired . Please help. Note in my set top box there is no card this is new set top box of HD please help

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 2, 2019

Hi! Help is here. We have raised a service request SR#1RFTWUYG. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 3, 2019

We hope your concern has been resolved! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
My tv was showing that the set up box needs to be paired please call customer care if problem presists.
RMN-[protected]

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2019

Hi, we are here to help you out. We will connect with you and sort this out at the earliest.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2019

We were unable to get in touch with you. Do share an alternate number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.
Set up box need to be paired it is showing error.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2019

Hi! That's not how it should have been. Kindly share your RMN/Sub ID so that we can look into this.
Set up box need to be paired it is showing error.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2019

Hi, you definitely have our attention. Kindly share your RMN/Sub ID and let us do the rest.
Hi I am also getting the same error like the set top box need to be paired .

Please resolve it quickly

My RMN is [protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 23, 2019

Hi, help is here! We have raised your concern and we assure you that it will be resolved promptly.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 23, 2019

Im getting error, ' the set top box needs to be paired.'
Rmn: [protected]

Tata Sky - Resolve this issue at the earliest

Swrang123's reply, Dec 23, 2019
My ID 1305928531
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2019

Hi, your concern is certainly noted. We have raised a service request. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Hi, Im getting error, ' the set top box needs to be paired.'

Tata sky Id

Ankush Burande's reply, Jan 11, 2020
Tata sky id 1322978592
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2020

Hi, we understand your concern. We have raised a service request. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2020

I'm getting error that my Tata sky is not paired. What is the problem with it
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2020

Hi, we are here to help you out. Please share your RMN/ Subs ID for further assistance.
i am also getting same error.
sub id: [protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2020

Hi! We understand your concern. We have raised a service request. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2020

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
I am also getting same error... "The Set top box needs to be paired"
Sub ID: [protected] Box ID 9788

Call: [protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2020

Hi, your concern is noted. We're looking into it right now. Please hold on a little longer. We will get back to you soon with a solution.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2020

Set top box needs to be paired

Gomar's reply, Mar 18, 2020
Solve it fast
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2020

Hi, we understand what this has been like for you. Please DM us your RMN/SUB ID to assist you further.
Settop box need pairing
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2020

Hi! We understand your concern. Kindly share your RMN/Sub ID and we’ll sort this right away for you.
Hi, there is error on my tata sky HD set top box it shows "The Set top box needs to be paired"

Tata sky pls resovlve this ASAP or i will file complain against you because i lost Rs 100 balance due to this, your customer care phone number is also not valid it tell us continously to recharge even if we had recharge

Tata sky ID :-[protected]
Hets's reply, Mar 23, 2020
Also i have the new Hd set top box without card
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2020

Hi! We understand your concern. We're looking into it right now. We will get back to you soon with a solution
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2020

We hope that your concern has been addressed. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
i am also getting same error.
sub id: [[protected]]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 24, 2020

Hi, your concern is certainly noted. We're looking into it right now. Please hold on a little longer. We will get back to you soon with a solution.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2020

We hope your concern has been addressed. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
I recharged my tata Sky set top box online through phonepe but it only shows that (your tata sky needs to be paired. Please call customer caree if the problem persists.)
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2020

Hi, that's not how it should have been. Kindly share your RMN/Subscriber ID so we can assist you better.
My tv was showing that set top box not to be paired please help

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2020

Hi, we understand what this has been like for you. We have raised a service request to sort this. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon. Meanwhile, you can also watch TV on the Tata Sky Mobile app or on watch.tatasky.com at no extra cost.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, 21 hours 42 minutes ago

Tata sky id [protected]

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2020

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, 5 hours 7 minutes ago

We hope your concern has been addressed! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Tata Sky - set top box needs to be paired