Tata Sky — some of the subscribed channels are not working.

Yesterday we gave a complaint that some of the tata sky subscribed channels are not coming.
One of the tata sky customer care people had taken the complaint and after 1 hour tata sky technician reached our house. He said that tata sky setup box is not working & we have to replace it. He said setup box cost will be more than rs2000. If setup box is not working, then how some channels are coming & some are not.
Hindi subscribed channels are not at all coming. Is this some sort of cheating from tata sky.
Moreover, he is asking for service charges with out doing anything. Initially when we called tata sky customer care, they said that there are no service charges as it comes under warranty period. What is this???
I am very disappointed with the tata sky service.
Mar 13, 2018

Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 12, 2018
Updated by Sridhard
when March month recharge date is March 1st, then why April month recharge date displaying on TV screen is March 30th?
why it is 2 days before?
Mar 15, 2018
Updated by Sridhard
Please drop immediately all my subscribed channels.
If paid subscribed channels are not coming, then what is the use of paying the bill every month?
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My Tata Sky ID No. [protected]
please drop imedeatly my running Channel No. 476 (Sony Ten 3 )

Kanhiya Lal Gupta
R.Mob. [protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2018
Hi Kanhiya, we see that Sony Ten 3 is deactivated in your account, please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Tata Sky