Tata Sky — tata sky activated some useless tata sky service which we did not authorised

Amravati, Maharashtra, India
 Chinmay Gordey on Feb 22, 2020
Tata sky activated some useless tata sky service which we did not authorised. When i contacted them they are saying that we said yes on their call which is completely incorrect.

I asked them to share the phone recording for that and they are denying. I asked for the refund but they are denying that as well.

Account id: [protected]
Rmn: [protected]
Phone number to contact: [protected]

Please solve the issue as soon as possible. They deducted around 200 rs.

[Feb 22, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2020
Hi, that’s not how it should have been. We have raised your concern. Rest assured you will hear from us soon.
Updated by Chinmay Gordey, Feb 23, 2020
I am still waiting for you reply.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2020
We hope your concern has been addressed! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
Updated by Chinmay Gordey, Feb 26, 2020
Nothing has been addressed and nothing has been resolved. I got one call and they said they will check and call me back. Then I did not get a call back again.

So you are wrong, dont close the ticket. Otherwise, I will have to go to the consumer court for 200 rs and mental torture by your associates. I am recording your every call.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2020
Hi, we understand what this has been like for you. We are looking into the matter now. Allow us some time as we figure the best way to solve this issue for you. You will hear from us shortly.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020
We hope your concern has been addressed. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
Updated by Chinmay Gordey, Mar 02, 2020
NO, I did not get any call after 1st call. If you thing my issue is resolved, can you tell the solution that you gave or you just typing without even knowing that your people called me or not.
Updated by Chinmay Gordey, Mar 02, 2020
Please call on [protected], I am waiting for you call or my refund of 200 rs.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2020
Hi! We're looking into it right now. Please hold on a little longer. We will get back to you soon with a solution.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2020

Tata Sky - tata sky activated some useless tata sky service which we did not authorised