Tata Sky — tata sky set top box is stopped working for 10 days

Chamunda Mataji road, near highway police chowky, chotila, Chotila, Gujarat, India
 Akashgiri Gosai on Aug 19, 2019
My subscriber i'd - [protected]

My tata sky set top box is stopped working for 10 days... It shows that set top box is not receiving a signal... But i change my set top box before a month... And it stopped working... I check the signal test but it failed... Then i do the master reset but again signal not receiving in the set top box... So i registered a complaint in tata sky help line number at 11th of august 2019.. More than a 7 days... Past but no executive comes to resolve the problem or no one called of their representative... So kindly attention to this complaint...

[Aug 19, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
Hi, your concern is certainly noted. We have raised a service request. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 22, 2019
We hope your concern has been resolved! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Tata Sky - tata sky set top box is stopped working for 10 days