[Resolved] Tata Sky — tata sky set top box pairing error (14)

Coimbatore South, Tamilnadu, India
 Majo Kj
After a gap of two months i recharged my tata sky then it is showing pairing error for no reason
Till the day i recharged tata sky coustomer care person used to call me ask for recharge
But from the day feb 16th 2018 i recharged no any care from from the coustomer care asking whats the problem since they got the money they keeping quit till it reduces to zero.
My nds no.:[protected]
Digicard id is[protected]
Thanks dear coustomer care personal.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 10, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 10, 2018
Hi, that's not how it should have been. Allow us to help you out with this, please share your RMN/Subscriber ID.

Comments

Please fix this problem.

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 6, 2019

Hi, we have raised a service request to sort this. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon. Meanwhile, you can also watch TV on Tata Sky Mobile app or on watch.tatasky.com at no extra cost.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 7, 2019

Hi, we were unable to get in touch with you. Do share an alternate number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest. Ypo can also write to us at [email protected]
Pairing error (14)
ID [protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2018

Hi, we have refreshed the signal. Please check a few channels and let us know. You can also write to us at [email protected]
I'm also facing the same problem my subscriber Id is [protected] and my rmn is [protected] please respond to my problem as early as possible
I am facing same problem...I have also recharged my Tata sky then also it is not showing recharge and in channel error 14, pairing error and so...

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2018

Hi, we have raised a service request to sort this and you'll hear from us at the earliest.
I am also having SIMILLAR (ERROR 14)problem, TV shows blank screen on every channel except for those special services channel I haven't subscribed with this error message
" This is the wrong card for this set top box (pairing error)
NDS No.[protected]
Digicard ID IS[protected]
(14) "

MY S.ID [protected]
RMN [protected]
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2018

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2018

We were unable to get in touch with you. Do share an alternate number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.
I'd [[protected]]
Plzz solve pairing error
Reg mob. [[protected]]
Pairing problem

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2018

Hi, we understand your concern. We have raised a service request to sort this and you'll hear from us at the earliest.
pairing problem

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 19, 2018

I am also facing this PROBLEM. Please fix this ASAP.

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2018

Hi, we hope your entertainment is back on track. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will help you right away!
I have already rise a complaint regarsing the error 14, but still no response from your end, is this how you treated you customer? How many times do you guys want us to Complaint to solve the problem?
I am also facing the same issue pairing error 14..No response from customer care..

I am also facing the same error 14 in my tata sky i have called tata sky toll free no. many times but my problem is not resolved

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019

Hi! we understand your concern. We have raised a service request to address your concern. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2019

We hope your concern has been resolved! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
Mobile .[protected]

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2019

Hi, that's not how it should have been. We have raised a service request. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2019

I am also facing the same error 14 in my Tata sky .please fix this asap.
My Tata sky I’d is [protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jul 1, 2019

Hi, that's not how it should have been. Please turn off the set-top box. Remove the digicard and wipe it with a soft dry cloth and then insert the digicard into the slot. Turn it on and check if the problem persists.
I am Dipankar Shaw my mobile number [protected] and card number[protected] this is a error massage
This is the wrong card for this set top box
(Pairing error) NDS No:[protected]
Digicard ID is[protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Oct 9, 2019

Hi, your concern is certainly noted. We have raised a service request. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Oct 9, 2019

I am facing same error 14 in my tata sky I have called tata sky toll free number many times but my problem not solved I request to tata sky piz solved
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2019

Hi, help is here! Please share your RMN/Subscriber ID, we will assist you further.
I am facing same error 14. In my setop box and I try to call tata sky costmer Care but not respond Frome tata sky. Plz solve this problem as soon As possible.

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 8, 2019

Hi, that's not how it should have been. We have raised an SR# 1Q8PCPCK for you and will contact you soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 11, 2019

We hope your entertainment is back on track. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will help you right away!
This is the wrong card for this setup box
(pairing error)
NDS No :[protected]
Digicard ID is[protected]
(14)
showing our TV screen please solve my problem

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 20, 2019

Hi, that's not how it should have been. We have raised an SR# 1QV8IXIE for you and will contact you soon with a solution.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 21, 2019

I'm facing a problem of pairing error 14 on my Tata sky solve this problem

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 25, 2019

Hi, we understand your concern. We have raised your concern and we assure you that it will be resolved promptly.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 27, 2019

Hi, we hope your concern has been addressed. Do write back to us for further assistance.
this is the wrong card for this set top box (pairing error) (14)...pls resolve it
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 27, 2019

Hi, we can understand your unpleasant experience. Please share your RMN/ Subs ID for further assistance.

Tata Sky - tata sky set top box pairing error (14)