Tata Sky — tata sky subscribed channels not showing

Thane, Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 swapnilsss on Jun 15, 2019
I have took a new connection of Tatasky on 24/05/2019 with marathi hindi family pack.
From the date of installation it self my subscribed channels are not showing all the channels which are the part of my subscribed pack are not activated.
On contacting with Tatasky customer care i got only one reply that is- "It will be activated within 24 Hrs", however till date (15/06/2019) my channels are still deactivated and i am able to view only free to air channels.
Its around 22 days and still the problem is not resolve even with regular complaints to customer care. My subscriber ID is [protected]

[Jun 16, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Hi, that's not how it should have been. We've raised your concern to the concerned team, you'll soon hear from us.
Updated by swapnilsss, Jun 18, 2019
The problem is solved now however what about the 23 days that i have already paid for the subscription but was not able to view my subscribed channels. I need a refund for the problem raised for 23 days.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019
We hope your concern has been addressed! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Tata Sky - tata sky subscribed channels not showing