Tata Sky — wrong setup box installed

Sudna gayatri mandir road , daltonganj, palamau Jharkhand. Pin - 822101, Daltonganj, Jharkhand, India
 Vishwajeet 11 on Nov 11, 2019
Due to unawareness of tata sky uneducated employee and dumb distributor in daltonganj, Jharkhand pin-822101
Wrong setup box has been installed at my place . It has been 5 days i have raised my request to fix the issue but no response has arrived from their support team.
I want to lodge the complaint againt the company to refund my amount and take back their stup and all the accessories
Name - vishwajeet singh
Sub Id- [protected]
Mob No - [protected]

wrong setup box installed

[Nov 12, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2019
Hi, your concern is certainly noted. We're looking into it right now. Please hold on a little longer. We will get back to you soon with a solution.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019
We hope your concern has been resolved! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Comments

I have done DTH recharge on 26th oct for a month and after some days it started showing on the screen that "this is the wrong card for this set top box(pairing error)..."

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2019

Hi, your concern is noted. We have raised your concern and we assure you that it will be resolved promptly.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019

We were unable to get in touch with you. Do share an alternate number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2019

To contact [protected]
Kamaldeo's reply, Nov 23, 2019
I have posted a complaint on 12 th nov. It is not resolved till now. When should I expect it to be resolved?

Tata Sky - wrong setup box installed