Tata Sky — wrongly taking charges

prbarotmca10 on Jan 23, 2018

I have spoke with hamant kumar in your service center. I have complaint about my tata sky disk. I have just change room my present address no 13, seevram second street thorai pakkam perunguddi nr after perungudi toll gate chennai 600096

New address also same as present just room no change 8534 oppsite only.

Now i have installed in my tatasky disk but i m not getting singal.

Your hamant kumar is saying it will charge rs 300 & warrant will expire.

Recently i have purchase tata sky disk mai i know only how you people taking rs 300 charges and how warranty will expire.

I need relocation document process in my email id.

My register mobile number : [protected]

If my problem will not solve i will go i level for compalint

Please share me relocation documents

I will not pay any amount.

This is for your kind information please,

Please solve my problem.

[Jan 23, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by prbarotmca10, Jan 23, 2018
they have deactivated my tatasky with out my knowledge and also deduct rs 300 in my account. i have recharge rs 199 channel also gone there is no acction taken by tatasky. i am suffering problem now.
please help me and active my tatasky connection.
Updated by prbarotmca10, Jan 23, 2018
consumer affair number is : 585398
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2018
Hi, we have raised a service request to address your concern and you'll hear from us at the earliest.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Tata SKy had given assurance of Viewing All the HD Channles when i Recharge for the Annual Pacl of Rs 990 and I recharged now they are telling that I have not opted that plaan and Ia m unable to view all HD channles except few
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2018
Hi Naveen, allow us to help you! Please share your RMN/Subscriber ID for further assistance.
Dear sir I have request him please add channel divya but they are not added channels. they are saying We will add as soon as possible
ID [protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 26, 2018
Hi, adding new channels is on our “to do” list! We will keep you updated with any new additions! Stay tuned.

3rd floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Tata Sky - wrongly taking charges