[Resolved] Tata Voltas AC — a. c. gas leaked repeatedly every year and water dripping in room.

Biren Gope on Aug 8, 2018
I purchased voltas 1.5 ton split a. C.in april 2016 from electronic world, dhanbad, jharkhad.in april 2017 gas leaked. After notice i complain to cstmr care nd they filled gas wth charge of 1000.00 rupees.in july 2018 we noticed that a. C. Not working properly and water dripping in room. I complain cusmr care. They came and said that gas leaked again. They advise me to send the both unit (Inner and outer) to workshop for better result with charge approximately 2500 rupees. Why should i pay every year when defect in machine or installation problem. I want to replace this defective piece.
Plz do needfull in this connection.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 12, 2018
Dear Voltas Online Team,

My First online Complain date is aug 08, 2018 regarding a. c. gas leaked repeatedly every year and water dripping in room.
Social Media Complain date is aug 10, 2018. As advised by you.
on dated-sep 11, 2018 you are showing complain status as "RESOLVED". While problem is not resolve yet till date i.e. sep 12, 2018. Why ?

[Aug 08, 2018] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Aug 09, 2018
Dear Biren,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Aug 10, 2018
Dear Biren,

Thanks for sharing the details with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem.

Updated by Biren Gope, Sep 12, 2018

Voltas Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2018
Dear Biren,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2018
Dear Biren,

We have re-escalated your concern to our team. Request your patience in the interim.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Voltas Online Team,

Social Media Complain date is aug 10, 2018. As advised by you.

Tata Voltas AC - a. c. gas leaked repeatedly every year and water dripping in room.