[Resolved]  Teleshopping Product — Damaged product delivered by Teleshopping Product

Hi Team, I have ordered table mate on 20/7/2015 and received on 23/7/2015. The Table mate item which has delivered is the damaged piece. I have seen the damaged in two places. Quality of the product is completely unsatisfied. I have called many times to [protected] and asked for replacement status. Customer care folks are keep on asking me to email a complaint to [protected]@live.com. I did that as well but no response yet. For proof, I have attached the damage piece picture in mail. Ensure to replace the damaged product with new & good quality product as soon as possible. I want to replace with new product or give me the money back. Else going to make a compliant in Consumer Divisions and will close the fake product company. Bill Details: Tele Shopping Product Bill No : 3423 Address : 460, Regional Tower, Mumbai Andheri East - 400069
Aug 5, 2021
Complaint comments

Comments

Dear Customers,

Greetings from Telebuy...!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in http://www.tbuy.in/index.php?route=information/customer_care. Incase of any escalation please contact me directly in[protected] / [protected].

With Regards.