The Hindu

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Load

The Hindu Complaints & Reviews

I subscribed for the hindu digital paper in the month of March 2020. It was annualsubscription. Even now before the expiry of one year period I couldn't read the articles. The notifications such as your free articles limits are over is coming. I feel awkward seeing those insinuating notifications. Now I am being asked to pay again to go through articles. Not only that the questions such as whether I am already a user and if a user my cell number all these has been asked. We are poor professionals having little time to go through newspapers. Using that time for answering insinuating and insulting questions like these day in and day out causes unbearable irritation at the start of every day. I feel as if I am before a police man every day. Do something to relieve me from this torture. My name is Y.Arulanandasamy My cell number is 91 [protected]. I don't remember the exact date of payment of subscription. However it was in March 2020 after a special offer was announced
Oct 13, 2020

Respected one,
    I got the subscription of the hindu of 6 months (Offline package), from the time i took the subscription...

Page 7 - education plus - the third and fourth colomns from left were switched
    Sep 28, 2020

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Congratulations! You have successfully subscribed to the hindu e-paper.

Your payment transaction details are...
      I had cancelled my subscription and requested refund few months back. They customer service team keep saying that there will...
      I am residing at sri akkammal garden, chinna mettupalayam, saravanampatti, coimbatore -641035. I am a customer of the daily...

I have already subscribed to your news paper and deposited my annual fees through my debit card but im denied access to your news paper and asked for subscribing a fresh
      Sep 10, 2020

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a resident of pocket 13, sector 22, rohini, delhi. Since i am preparing for upsc exam so my coaching has suggested me to read the hindu newspaper to upgrade thought process, to expand cognitive thinking and to build a good vocabulary. So i asked the newspaper ahency to deliver the hindu daily. As you can understand how much it is needed for an upsc aspirant. But this agency manager who is vendor also is not delivering the hindu in daily basis. If asked he is saying forgot and arguing that if you want to take whenever i am giving otherwise do whatever you can. Very rude behaviour he is showing and bad language also sometimes he is using. If this kind of behavior he is showing how we can continue. He is threatening to other vendors also not to deliver to me. Please take some action against him.
        Aug 31, 2020

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am mohammed basheer from kerala i am not getting the frontline issues, since3rdjuly. Please do the needful
          Aug 25, 2020

Hi team,

I have subscribed for one year plan of the hindu tamil newspaper and didn't receive the paper since the march 25. I had reached the local distribution agent multiple times on this issue and they never bothered to resolve.

I would request you to resolve this issue at the earliest and compensate for the 4 and half months by extending the subscription. Please let me know if more information is required.

Chamu
            Aug 17, 2020

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I subscribed to frontline e edition on 28th jul. I have dropped mail for cancellation and refund for this...

I stopped getting Hindu News Paper for more than a month, after that I mailed you also and even...

The login experience is frustrating to say the least. Most days i am denied access with the message 'connection slow ' although there is nothing wrong with connectivity. Even if i do manage to login, when i take a break between pages or seek to shift to the supplement i have the same problem.
              I want to cancel the subscription and seek a refund
              Jul 18, 2020

Respected sir
                From past two years we are receving news paper but no one collected bill and not give news paper because we transferred today he came and asking money montly payment 220. I told you already and iam reciving times of india for yearly subscription 500 same line i will pay i told to him. He is not came from two years onwars just today he is came ie 16/7/2020. So please do justice for me.
                Jul 16, 2020

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have raised compliant for 300 rupees refund. Customer care executive agreed to refund money with in 14 days. Last 3 months...
                  I am the national president of the Loktantrik Yuva Janata Dal and a social worker. I am subscriber of the Hindu...
                  Subscription no.[protected] Name:T.H.Sundaramahalingam cell:[protected] Hindu English from 23.6.2020 to today 26.6.2020 paper...
                  Hindu english paper not received from 23.6.2020 to 25.6.2020 inspite of making complaint mail daily to customer care the hindu.br...

I have paid the annual subscription and not received not received news paper since march, 2020.

My distributor is saying that he is not getting commission from the paper and refused to deliver. The end of march.

I mailed several complaint to the customer care but of no use.

My latest sr number is - sr51870
                  Jun 19, 2020

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am t. Raghavan, retired from iob. I am the resident of west mambalam. On 09.06.20 the hindu paper was not delivered. I am the annual subscriber.
                    Jun 10, 2020