The Hindu Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 9, 2022

File a complaint to The Hindu

Having problems with The Hindu?

File a complaint and get it resolved by The Hindu customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

The Hindu

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

The Hindu Phone Numbers

The Hindu reviews & complaints page 7

I am residing at sri akkammal garden, chinna mettupalayam, saravanampatti, coimbatore -641035. I am a customer of the daily the hindu for the past 10 years and i have recently shifted to the above mentioned address, the newspaper delivery person delivers the newspaper to the doorsteps but with atleast 3 local advertising pamphlets inserted inside the news paper which makes a unwanted trash in my home. I have heard that the hindu does not...

I have already subscribed to your news paper and deposited my annual fees through my debit card but im denied access to your news paper and asked for subscribing a fresh
The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a resident of pocket 13, sector 22, rohini, delhi. Since i am preparing for upsc exam so my coaching has suggested me to read the hindu newspaper to upgrade thought process, to expand cognitive thinking and to build a good vocabulary. So i asked the newspaper ahency to deliver the hindu daily. As you can understand how much it is needed for an upsc aspirant. But this agency manager who is vendor also is not delivering the hindu in daily basis. If asked he is saying forgot and arguing that if you want to take whenever i am giving otherwise do whatever you can. Very rude behaviour he is showing and bad language also sometimes he is using. If this kind of behavior he is showing how we can continue. He is threatening to other vendors also not to deliver to me. Please take some action against him.
    The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am mohammed basheer from kerala i am not getting the frontline issues, since3rdjuly. Please do the needful

Hi team,

I have subscribed for one year plan of the hindu tamil newspaper and didn't receive the paper since the march 25. I had reached the local distribution agent multiple times on this issue and they never bothered to resolve.

I would request you to resolve this issue at the earliest and compensate for the 4 and half months by extending the subscription. Please let me know if more information is required.

Chamu
        The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I subscribed to frontline e edition on 28th jul. I have dropped mail for cancellation and refund for this but no acknowledgement or confirmation.

There is no option to cancel online. I have found hindu support pathetic. Please cancel and refund my money as per policy. Policy states if i choose to cancel within 7 days i am eligible for full refund.

Attaching details of order and payment....

I stopped getting Hindu News Paper for more than a month, after that I mailed you also and even given complaint to the local responsible person. But still the problem is not yet resolved. In view of the above I felt, you are not at all much concerned about the customer requests/problems and you are taking it as lightly. Therefore it is requested that, please refund the whole subscription amount paid by me at the...

The login experience is frustrating to say the least. Most days i am denied access with the message 'connection slow ' although there is nothing wrong with connectivity. Even if i do manage to login, when i take a break between pages or seek to shift to the supplement i have the same problem.
          I want to cancel the subscription and seek a refund

Respected sir
            From past two years we are receving news paper but no one collected bill and not give news paper because we transferred today he came and asking money montly payment 220. I told you already and iam reciving times of india for yearly subscription 500 same line i will pay i told to him. He is not came from two years onwars just today he is came ie 16/7/2020. So please do justice for me.
            The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have raised compliant for 300 rupees refund. Customer care executive agreed to refund money with in 14 days. Last 3 months doing follow up and every time they are telling manager will call back. But no call and proper response. I am feeling hindu paper company will cheat when ever customer ask refund.
              Help me to sort out this issue...
              I am the national president of the Loktantrik Yuva Janata Dal and a social worker. I am subscriber of the Hindu daily and subscribes another 25 copies in my school being a teacher. If you search in the search box of the Hini daily, you can see more than search results. But when one Mr Muhammed Naseer took the charge of bureau chief, he is reserved and not promoting good news. The last instance is that a girl attended SSLC examination...
              Subscription no.[protected] Name:T.H.Sundaramahalingam cell:[protected] Hindu English from 23.6.2020 to today 26.6.2020 paper not received
              Yahoo/Sent

Sundar Mahalingam
              To:The Hindu Group of Publications, Customercare, Mducirmis, Mdumark, Mdu South
              Fri, Jun 26 at 7:07 AM

In spite of sending mail from 23.6.2020 to till today 26.6.2020, neither received any response nor received...
              Hindu english paper not received from 23.6.2020 to 25.6.2020 inspite of making complaint mail daily to customer care the hindu.
              Subscription no.[protected] the hindu english from 23.6.2020 to today 25.6.2020 paper not received
              Yahoo/sent

Sundar mahalingam
              To:customercare, mducirmis, mdumark, mdu south
              Thu, jun 25 at 7:06 am
              Name: t. H. Sundaramahalingam
              Subscription...

I have paid the annual subscription and not received not received news paper since march, 2020.

My distributor is saying that he is not getting commission from the paper and refused to deliver. The end of march.

I mailed several complaint to the customer care but of no use.

My latest sr number is - sr51870
              The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am t. Raghavan, retired from iob. I am the resident of west mambalam. On 09.06.20 the hindu paper was not delivered. I am the annual subscriber.
                The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have not received news paper since the end of march.
                  The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are not receiving our daily news paper "the hindu" when we contacted our vendor mr. Andrews (Ph no.[protected]) he is unaware of what happened, please do us the needful
                    With regards
                    S. Subramanian
                    ([protected]
                    And [protected])
                    The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have subscribed for the hindu e paper for two years pack on 18/04/2020.
                      Also as i had subscribed to the free trial pack prior to this.
                      Even now when i try to open the paper it says that my trial subscription has expired.
                      As i was your print paper reader prior to the covid lockdown who has subscribed for the digital edition for my convenience but i am unable to read the daily news despite having purchased the e paper subscription.
                      Along side this i am forwarding the invoice of my subscription with expectation of prompt resolution.

Prakash bishnoi
                      The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have paid to the hindu for yearly subscription amount on mar 2020, and we are residing in chintadripet as there is only one paper agency proprietor and his name is balu. Even after paying subscription amount in online he is not giving paper for past 4 months and he is not giving respect and even proper response. And also he is telling that if you pay the amount by cheque only i will give the paper otherwise pay the paper cost and get the paper or go and complain wherever you want.

Hence please take necessary action and refund the subscription amount. And we don't want newspaper.
                        The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself kumar babu padaga, residing in flat a3 krishna nagar 5th line of guntur, ap has paid renewal rs 699/- as six month subscription of sport star in dec 2019.
                          Not received any copy till date.
                          As i am existing sportstar customer who received sportstar from jul 2019 till 6 months in same address, do not know why the postal subscription not coming.

I informed this to my local guntur hindu agency authorities.

But no support from them.

Hindu agency manager mr kishore started giving me hindu daily paper from jan 1, 2020 and not clearing my sportstar issue.