The Panel Station — Unsubscribe.

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Tisha d.
I am trying to unsubscribe from the panel station for many days but the link is not working. When i try to answer surveys there is network problem or it hangs or shows some error. Many times the survey is not complete. The profile survey is not working and the phone hangs everytime i try to do the survey. I am desperate to unsubscribe from the panel station.

[Oct 11, 2016] The Panel Station customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Asthy Nonoago's response, Apr 25, 2017
Please confirmasi my number handphone. thanks

Comments

I'm one of the panel station user. I've redeemed 3000 points in panel station app but still couldn't find it reflect in my paytm wallet.I request you to consider my complaint and look into it.
Thankyou
Tolong konfirmasi nomor telpon saya
Good day. I cannot access my acct to redeem my points. They are asking my cellphone # so that they will send the verification code but sadly I have no msg receive.
I have unsubscribe the panel station but I want to subscribe again how it possible?

Building 2A, Aster-East Tower, Lower Ground Floor, Embassy Tech Village (Formerly Vrindavan Tech Village), Marathalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560103
    The Panel Station - Unsubscribe.