Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Think And Learn Pvt Ltd — Complaint regarding no refund

Hi. I am a student of 12th standard. This is a crucial phase of my life as; soon I will be appearing for my final boards.
A month before I had claimed for a refund of Rs.999 due to non working of the SD card that contained my math and science course. It was mentioned that they have 100% refund policy that no other company offers but …. I never got my money back as it’s already been 1 month. I have called the customer care that was provided to me a numerous times but till now I haven’t got my refund amount. I was told to wait for a week as they will process my request for the refund. I am really disappointed as I was excited to watch the videos of BYJU’s classes. Now I don’t even know if I will ever get my money back!
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2016
Finally the concerned person contacted me and gave me my refund. Also I was provided with a trial pack for free.
BYJU's Customer Care's response Jun 25, 2016
Sir, please leave your order number and contact details on my email ID ankita.[protected]@byjus.com . I work for the business development team and will try my best to resolve your issue.

Comments

I was promised class 8 and 9 pack to be delivered but received only class 8, customer care response is very bad and no idea how to get the complete order. Its already been 3 weeks since delivery.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated.
I was also asked to send the bill with the returned as cards which were of CBSE. But they then communicate to me that I would get the refund only when I send the pic of the bill

BYJU's Phone
    BYJU's Address
    2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029