BYJU's Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to BYJU's

Having problems with BYJU's?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BYJU's customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BYJU's

Karnataka

BYJU's Phone Numbers

BYJU's reviews & complaints page 3

My Ms. Harsika Shri, Sivagangai District, Melavannariruppu,
byju's is studying in class four. Network problem is more for my daughter's studies. Also my husband is not working and it is very difficult for me to pay for my studies.My Ms. Harsika Shri
Paige is studying in class four. Network problem is more for my daughter's studies. Also my husband is not working and it is very difficult for me to pay for my studies.
BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mr. Imran Ansari from byju's new cg road byju's branch came to our home for counseling of my daughter for 4th class admission. He somehow convinced us to get admission after showing scholarship that if we will enrolled today then we get scholarship and did admission for 4th class at INR 1.13lacs for 2.5years. he proceeded for loan and made EMI schedule for us. He told us 15days cooling period for cancellation of Admission. But he never told...

I had enrolled my daughter for Byjus course for 9th and 10th standard. Since I was not satisfied with the services, we cancelled the same. Byjus accepted our cancellation and asked us to return the tab for processing the refund. We had returned the same and post receipt of the same Byjus sent us an email claiming that they had refunded the amount on 2nd December 2022. However the EMI is still being deducted. On contacting Byjus, they are asking me to contact the payment gateway which is Shopse. On contacting Shopse they are informing us that Byjus has not refunded the amount to them and hence they cannot cancel the EMI. I have written to Byjus with the copy of email reply received from Shopse, however there is no response from them. I am now paying for a service which has been cancelled and this is not acceptable.
    BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For so many months now I have been requesting Byju's to refund the payment for the 3 year JEE programme that we very foolishly enrolled my son in.
      I clearly explained that my son was unable to understand the concepts being taught. He has not attended any of the 'live' sessions since the beginning of the academic year.
      Considering that I had to take a loan and pay for this 'premium' programme, and that I am still repaying the loan, I repeatedly requested Byju's via email, telephonic calls, and also via this forum (July 15, 2022).
      TILL DATE, BYJU'S HAS NOT RESPONDED.
      I ask yet again that Byju's looks at my plea and responds properly.
      I hope somebody helps me out.
      BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid Rs.5, 000/- as advance for my 10th-grade son for Byjus Premium Product (Order no. SO [protected]). I was not told that in the case of return/cancellation of the order, it must be done within 15 days of the trial period. The local Sales Person intentionally withheld the information regarding the cancellation, when I asked him the procedure for cancellation when he visited our house for taking the order. He said that `first you...

I had miss guided by byjus salesman last year in december in midnight around 10pm and get a signature from me saying its will not apply for loan just for your proof . but after my child was unable to understand online classes.
        I requested byjus to cancell my class .
        They never cancell and refund my Debit card emi its is active now but no classes provided after 1 month last year .
        once byjus team called my and refund me ten thousand rupees.

I have to paid them total 65000 .
        Please help
        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's not complaint but a query.Yesterday I have paid 1000 rupees fee for registration.But now I am not interested in training So, I asked the counsellor to send back my money he said that it will be not in their hands so I want to know in how many days I will get back my money.please solve my issue
          BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          It's not complaint I just asked u so I already got reply from counsellor and he said that money payment is initiated.so no worries

Yesterday I have paid 1000 rupees fee for registration.But I am not interested in training So, I asked counsellor for refund he said that it is not in his hands.its not a complaint but I want to know in how many days money will be sent back.please solve this issue.
            BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After a trial subscription of 15 days I asked the agent of byju to cancel the order but he didn't pick my call. I tried the customer service number to unsubscrib. But the cc executive threw the ball to the agent's court. The cc said the agent will contact me very soon. But after 30 days ( 15 days of lingering) the cc executive refused to cancel my order & tried to convince me to repay the EMIs on time orelse my CIBIL score will lower & no banks would approve any of my loans in future. In order to maintain my CIBIL score I with much difficulty manage to pay the emi. I am now planning to take this matter to consumer court.
              BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir please cancel my online class because I am not understanding
                sir please cancel my online classes and refund my money
                BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased UPSC Course from Byjus on 29th Nov 2022 .Found very difficult to learn through it.I raised cancellation request on 6th Dec 2022 even before receiving their course material and tablet.I returned the material without even accepting it.Several times spoken with cancellation team senior managers. Explained my issues to 3 senior manager in cancellation team.But no proper response from their side. I want Byjus to quickly process by cancellation process and refund my amount.

Murugesan
                  Registered Mobile:[protected]
                  Byjus Request ID: 42483053
                  Registered email: k.[protected]@gmail.com
                  BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We enrolled our daughter fior 8th Grade course and canceled within 14 days. However, our cancellation request was not registered. We were bombarded with calls and sms to pay up. Guys who follow for emi’s had no manners and talked rudely. Inspite of informing them that we had cancelled enrollment. Finally one representative visited us and told us to pay Rs.8000 and there is no more to pay. He confirmed this through email.
                    However, to our dismay emi are still deducted. We have been continuously following up for reversal. So far no confirmation received neither response to our follow ups.
                    BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are entitled to receive additional 24 credits where 7th grader was taught 6th grade math syllabus despite complaining.
                      This issue has been overlooked by BYJU (since Oct. 2021) which resulted in a lot of stress and falling grades for my child. This is one of the worst experiences and services I have ever dealt with.
                      BYJU should escalate this issue and get it resolved as soon as possible.
                      BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order was approved for cancellation on August 09 2022.Still my account is debited thrice for the bounce charges.
                        Even after repeated follow up there are false commitment from Byjus. Daily new person answering new new things.
                        Need immediate refund of the bounce charges.
                        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have cancelled Byjus course within trial period.
                          But no one from the team is contacting me about how to return their merchandise and get my money refunded since 9 days.
                          I want to cancel the course and get my money back.
                          BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The below mention mail i wrote to byju for cancellation still i do not get the positive response from byju.

I Aman Kumar, Father of Chaitanya Aggarwal wants to inform you that I want to cancel the BYJU programme due to personal reasons. So, Please Cancel It and refund the amount.

With Regards

Aman Kumar
                            BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have given the request for cancellation of byju's services for my child within the trail period but they are taking the emi's continuesly from my account and I have given the so much requests for cancellation, I'm really fed up with this company byju's. It was totally money making fraud company and making the fools.Please take appropriate action on this company, however I'll file a case in consumer court with all the proofs
                              BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Raghavendra . My registered mobile number is [protected].I have cancelled still i am getting calls from your team asking permission to take money. For the one months. So please return back rs 10000.also please ensure not to take again money from our account.(we already send it) my account is blocked sir please rectify my problem
                                BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Salespersons enter in school premises and collect parents contact details.

And harass with continues calls.

If do not share residence address, they will chase and get the address and come for counselling.

Escalated to Byju's people for the same they just taken it casually.
                                  BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Nishant Srivastava from Varanasi and took a byjus upsc tab course in September 2022 on emi and paid 5000 but now a days I have no job at all and my father has not been receiving his salary for 8 months.
                                    But Byjus team is not taking their course back after 2 months