[Resolved] Times Of India — hypermarket kart

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 jyotigis on Sep 14, 2017
Because of times of india advertisement on 7th september 2017, i ordered grocery from hypermarketkart of amount 4000/- through app.

After that i got a mail from them due to problem in server the transaction has been canceled and money will be refunded by 10th september 2017 but still i haven't received any single penny from them.

Please let me know the procedure to get back my money, otherwise please share the contact details of the dealers.

Order id:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 14, 2017
Not yet resolved - 14/09/2017

Comments

IT seems TOI has made April Fool of all its reader by publishing this add, i am also one of the victim and the possibility of getting money back in very less, its good learning to all may be you can spread this to all your friends to not blindly follow any add in TOI news paper and not sure do you really want to read such news paper.
I had mae two orders to Hyper market kart as per the advertise in TOI dtd 10th September 2017.

Inspite of repeated reminders neither orders are delivered nor refund is sent.

It is moral responsibility of TOI to take up the matter with them as on the basis of TOI reliability I had placed the order.

Pl inform me the actions taken.
Tushar Desai
Hypermarket kart had placed full page advertise in the TOI did 10/09/17.
Based on the same I had placed two orders with them.

The goods are not delivered till date neither my complaints are being acknowledged nor refund is being processed.

This seems to be a fraudulent company.

All are advised to take note of the same.

Pl help me in resolving the issue.

Tushar Desai

I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Times Of India - hypermarket kart