[Resolved] Times Of India — newspaper not being delivered through customer care claims implementation

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 APN Rao on Jun 21, 2018
I have paid for annual subscription of toi newspaper (Order no: 354933 and 355683) which should have commenced on 02 jun 2018. Repeated enquiries with customer care say that the service has been implemented on the said date and i should check up with the concerned vendor mr siva prasad, who never responded on the given phone number. I stay at jalvayu vihar, kukatpally. I also see that one previous complaint from this locality also refers to improper service from the same vendor. The delivery boy also confirms that my address has not been added to his list so far. Toi should confirm commencement of delivery from the subscriber and not from the vendor, which leaves scope for irregularities.
Request 1. Commencement of delivery 2. Correction of starting date for annual subscription purpose
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 22, 2018
Yesterday the local TOI customer-care assured me that immediate corrective steps will be taken and that the date of commencement also will be changed accordingly. Today the newspaper supply has commenced. I consider that the complaint is resolved. Thank you!
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Times Of India - newspaper not being delivered through customer care claims implementation