Toyota Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Dec 27, 2022

File a complaint to Toyota

Having problems with Toyota?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Toyota customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Toyota

Toll free
1 800 425 0001

Toyota reviews & complaints page 7

Hello sir or mam
We buy innova crysta 2.4z in 2016. And unfortunately a big tarrific accident happened with my innova crysta and look what happened to my luxurious expensive Toyota innova crysta airbags doesn’t opened. Thanks to god that god save me from this major accident .but not everytime god will save us .i don’t want this car whose airbags doesn’t work .don’t want to
Risk our lives
Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m given my car for service and some gear box issue on 27th August 2021.
    Today is 12th September not solve my problem and will take more time.
    Need better quick service assistance form one of the top and large car company of India.

Dear sir/mam.
      My self saurabh katiyar, a proud owner of the Toyota-etios, vehicle registration no.UP32JT0164.
      I have given my car for 3rd service, at 25, 000 k.m driven on 3rd September 2021 at Sunny Toyota, chinnat, lucknow, india.
      They have charged for 7200 rupees for changing the engine oil and washing the car.which is absolutely cheating to the customer.while i was asked why you have charged this much for service..they...
      I have been trying for days to simply have my Gap Insurance canceled and submitted to JM&A Group to get a refund of remaining balance.

I live about 2 hours away and have a heavy work schedule, so I am not at liberty to drive there. So I called and the very 1st day I got transferred for at least 5 minutes from person to person in finance department.

Then finally a female answered and said that I have to reach...

We have a innova since 2007

1.Since last two times when we give our car for service at nandi toyota banaswadi, the seats are soiled by oil marks during service. The team does not cover the seats during service.

2.Also the interior basic cleaning is not done in the service. They want to charge extra for the same. Please clarify ?

Dear Toyota,
        From UNDP Bangladesh, we baught a number of Toyota prado 2008, which is still running in our office. But unfortunately on a recent accident, the safety airbags did not open, but the vehicle conditions are critical, it could cause a huge human loss for us. Please compensate us.

Good morning sir/madam:
          Myself Rajaram bought new vehicle innova crysta in trichy Aanamalais toyota .six days back there was injector power down problem in innova crysta NO: TN 55 BJ 2425 .so it was sent for service in trichy aanamalais toyota . Regarding this issue there is no clear response and updates from people in showroom even after 6days .since this problem was not faced by us in anyother innova cars .we need a solution and reason for this problem and an assurance that it won’t happen in future.
          Thank you.
          Contact number: [protected]
          Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to raise a complain against Toyota Egypt regarding their attitude with me as a customer
            I already booked Toyota corolla on 15 august as we agreed with customer service i will receive the car within 45 days but unfortunately the sales person informed us today that there will be a delay for 3 months which is not acceptable even there are no any contracts to ensure the total cost and the delivery period
            therefore i have to place a complain in the consumer protection agency in Egypt (a governmental firm specialized in such cases) in case of no solution in the near future
            Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Toyota etios parched in hubli loan no nhub1047697 is closed and noc also cemmed but in the noc regestetion no is changed
              it is ka24m45976 but in the noc it has been chaned as ka 24 m4976 plese rerectify immidiatly
              Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Got my crysta fixed from galaxy toyota moti nagar pb 65 ap 2763 month back which came back with a mouse .it damaged a seat and nibbled on wires.when it comes to selling cars your people reach in minutes anywhere in India and when you need to provide service just make calls and keep customer waiting -shameful that i spent 25 lakhs on this vehicle

Good morning sir...

My vehicle no TN 31 BB 5752

I was bought my toyota etios vehicle in 2014 december in pondicherry...

19 th August 2021 go to pediatric service in kirumambakkam pondicherry ...

Some service engineer mr narasimman told 3 injectors was totally failure...

Estimate cost Rs 110000+ tax

Only my vehicle run km 26000 only

What can I do sir...

Please do some valuable solution...

By
                  V. Senthilkumar
                  Cuddalore
                  Tamilnadu

Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased my CTC car Toyota Glanza in Jan 2020 from Lakozy Toyota Malad, after a brief waiting for nearly 2 months. My Daughter & wife were very excited on choosing the same as our dream car after lot of thought.

Unfortunately pandemic set in and although I was fortunate to attend Office each day of the pandemic being in special service function, we could not go out of Mumbai on long excursions.

We had hardly...

I had bought Toyota glanza car on 2021feb and everything went smoothly till April. Suddenly my car's left side door were started to make vibrated noise.. I had went to showroom and gave the car for service, as two services finished but the problem was not solved.. ia had told many times to the showroom manager and service manager. But no responses for the problem. Kindly help me out.

Thank you .
                    Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i have toyota etios liva top model 2018 (petrol) in which i have facing average problem after 20000 kilo meters.I have visited service centre around four times due to average issue my car gives average around 14 only but company claims average above 18 . I have facing this problem since long time, now my car walked around 57000 KM. So i am very upset with this issue, please help as soon as possible.

R/Sir Madam
                        I want to say that company new car launched belong to maruti . Which is not best for Toyota custmer and company. So please launch Etios level car in India with petrol and cng. Maruti car failed in safty in comparison with Toyota. Lot of people waiting Etios type car with petrol / cng/ diesel

Vide invoice no. HYA[protected]. dated 23/04/2021
                          they have collected excess amount rs. 21189/-over and above invoice value.
                          i have paid total amount rs.28, 52, 774/- aganist which Rs. 28, 31, 757/-

kindly look in to this immediately

a.sreenivasa rao ceel no. [protected]
                          Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have Etios liva gd .horn is not working from last mont.im going a Toyota dealer and service in hyderabad.service man says it's a spiral cable problem it's cost nearly 9k.And no stock pay advance we will order it
                            Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1) As per your car attendent person memo servicing has been statrted with our concent which we found very unreasonable as it has happened 1st time as we are doing service work in your workshop at Madhuban Toyota Kurla Muumbai over 15 years of different toyota brands.
                              2)If you want to please customers you should give free sanitization & disinfectant spray but you can not do or charge against our wish.
                              3)All other car dealers are giving discount up to 10% in service 5% on spares
                              & 105 on labour where you give 0% even though labour charges are on high comparitive with other workshops.
                              4)we hope next time you will take note of our concerns as above & will charge reasonably as well not do any work with out our approval.
                              Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m having the same problem my rear tyres got burst at 32000km 215/55 r17 bridgestone turanza car is just 6 months old. Bridgestone and toyota local Bilaspur deal JD has rejected my problem by saying Toyota not giving any warrenty on tyres . i think these tires are not compatible with innova new 17 inch alloy. If everyone is facing problems.
                                Recently within last 7 days two rear tyres of my vehicle got air bubble and had a cut at same...

I am using 2014 etios model. For the last one year, between our journeys the car gets stuck on the road since the accelerator pedal not responding. warning light indicated inthe dashboard screen. Break down on the road with family in the middle of a journey.

i have reached at the toyota service centre . but the techincians at Nippon Toyota Kazhakuttom doesnt even diagnosed the problem. they promised me that it will never occur again. in the OBD it shows accerelator pedal sensor issues. the techincians claimed me that they have replaced it and checked. and said no issues related to it. But never diagnosed the exact issue.. and now i cant even drive my car safely or confidently with my family to a place. Fear. of break down. At some times the engine warning light turn on. sometime turn off... i dont know whats happening to the accelerator system of the etios. Reach me soon from your side.