Toyota Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Toyota

Having problems with Toyota?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Toyota customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Toyota

Toyota Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 0001

Toyota reviews & complaints page 7

I have a 2016 Toyota Camry. About a year and a half ago it started making a slight pop sound in the roof when I would make right turns over a curb (like entering my driveway) occasionally. This past summer it started becoming more frequent and much louder. I called Scott Clark Toyota in Charlotte, NC to report it in September 2020. I started looking online and there is a TSB for this problem (TS-B[protected]. When I was talking took my car...

I had bought a innova crysta in 2016 when it was launched and within 5 years the company has given me a report that all my alloy wheels are out and needs to be replaced with new ones. my point is that i have not used the vehicle rougly and have been maintaining in lakozy toyota malad. now even if i change all the alloys what gurantee i have that it will not be damaged again

HITESH
Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Innova Crysta no MH20EE1792 (Aurangabad)
    Just on 50k running I encumbered with the issue of the ABS sensor failed recently. The cost of the part is INR 15030/- and I have bear it. I had a heated argument with the Sharayu Toyota Dealer in Auranangabad and they did not give any proper explanation neither a proper report of the same. Only they gave a feedback that due to short circuit it has failed.I request you to kindly take up the...

Dear Toyota team,

This is to inform you that I am facing a issue of water leaking from roof. I am on holiday travel for enjoying my holidays to uttarakhand but got such a bad experience of Toyota crysta. I am stuck up completely in Dehradun. Can't move to the hills now
    My car number is
    GJ 01 RX 2353
    Not expected such type of manufacturing fault from Toyota.
    S S Dev

ADARSH R ([protected])
      This grievance is regarding the poor material quality of door Handle on the driver of my Land cruiser that I bought on the year 2017 and it has done only 19000 kilometer and material quality of Not just the Handle but entirely is very doubtful and i have no surety of the entire cars build quality as I owned many other exotic cars in India, And outside the country but have not encountered with these...
      i kindly request you to pay your valuable attention for my vehicle servicing complaint at Wasan Toyoata, Nasik. Maharastra.
      today my Innova car's 50000 km servicing not done properly. I am very much disappointed with the delers & its service centre taem. Today i had handeed over the my innova car to Mr. Sandip Patil, service executive of Wasan Toyota, Nasik for 5000km servicing @ 10.30 AM . The service executive,...
      Being a customer of Toyota since 2006, till date experience was better and now had a issue with air conditioning cooling which the air blowing was perfect and in cooling had a issue. Went to udupi showroom and cleared the doubts, they said there might be a chance of gas leakage which they have to open the dash and check. So we were OK of it and gave the vehicle for service. Running was 102000 km 7.5 years old. Their estimation was within...

I purchased one INNOVA CRYSTA 2.8G 8S (DIESEL) during December 2018. It is under extended Warranty also. Now the problem is whenever the brakes are applied at a certain speed, the steering is wobbling. Last month during servicing this was pointed out. We were told that several other vehicles have the same complaint and it would be rectified. As per my knowledge the drum was cut and adjusted. At that time it seemed to be OK. But now after going on Highway on a long drive the defect has come out again.
      Now I request you to recall all such vehicles and rectify them immediately by replacing the defective unit completely .
      My vehicle detail:
      Year of Manufacture: 12/2018
      Chassis Number: MBJJASEM[protected]
      Engine Number: 1GDA262224
      Purchased from: Radhakrishna Toyota, Secunderabad, Telangana.

An early action is requested.

MSR MOORTHY
      Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As it is Advertised by Toyota authorities Saying JOY OF OWNING A TOYOTA Vehicle BUT I HOPE U Need to Change the Title Saying Sadness of Owning A Toyota Vehicle. Because Whom Ever I Ask How’s Your CRYSTA doing they say ITS THE FAULTY VEHICLE WHICH BEEN Promoted to INDIAN CUSTOMERS Without a Proper TRIALS ON INDIAN ROADS. IT DOESNT SUIT TO INDIAN ROADS. As most of customers mistakenly purchases the vehicle by seeing INNOVA"s goodwill. But...

Iam waiting inthe showroom for 3 hrs for my car service service advisor did not take my car
        Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received this mail so please let me know whether it is true or false.

TOYOTA
          Great Burgh Heath, Epsom
          KT18 5UX, United Kingdom
          Tel: [protected].

Dear Lucky Winner,
          This letter is to officially inform you that your email id has been shortlisted among other lucky email ids in the gift section of this year edition of Toyota Motor Company promo 2020.

This program is...

Dear
          Myself Lalit Mann I have a Toyota fortuner (DL10CH9688) car of Toyota . In March 2019 I renewed my insurance of same car by Galaxy Toyota Showroom located in Moti Nagar Delhi INDIA . The Amount finalised by insurance team of Galaxy Toyota was Rs.67500 by mistake I transfered the amount of Rs. 75000 . They said we will revert your money with in 7 days but today is 24th of December 2020 still I did not get my money back and they are not taking this on priority basis.

I request you to take some strict action on insurance team and cheap dealer who are spoiling TOYOTA name in such deals ..

Lalit Mann

DL10CH 9688
          Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Megha Mahajan owner of innova crysta2018 model DL3CCP3688.
            I applied for hsrp no. Plate and sticker. And since 21st dec till now specially today on 23rd dec I've made more than 30 calls to toyota moti nagar service center for its status and confirmation for service. However every time I was diverted to a new personal or service center department where no one is having information and gives me another no.
            I've...

My car (UK 06 AK 7333) was going for service in your Toyota's service center in Haldwani Uttarakhand.
            Where the cover above the A / C button of my vehicle was removed.
            We complained to the GM there but there was no hearing.

Please be asked to give the cover above the A / C button of my car as soon as possible.
            Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On Wednesday 16th December, my Car DL 3C CN 0928 went for Service to Galaxy Toyota Service Station at Okhla Industrial Area, Delhi. One Dharm Singh spoke to me on behalf of Company and on inquiry about Fuel Sticker for my Etios Cross Car, purchased in 2017 and already has new required Number Plate since beginning, said only Fuel Sticker can't be applied and asked for and got Rs. 1000/- (one thousand) (in Company Account on which Service Charge...

Hii my self Dr Sanjay Akhani
              I want to say that before some days my car is parked near my home where two ox(🐂) fight and damage the car so latter my car out on body work at mahesana Toyota authorised station. Where Toyota protect insurance company isn't approved the claim
              So I requeste to the do work fast.last 15 days my car put on workshop but nothing worked should be done.
              Please help me
              Car registration number GJ24K6826
              Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to inform that the paint quality of Toyota Crysta ( KA02MQ034)is poor. Just one year vehicle, I can paint peeling of bumper that with Covid vehicle was not extensively used.

Shivaprasad
                Dec 11, 2020
                Updated by SHIVAPRASAD PM
                Shivaprasad

I am without my car for nearly 3 weeks now after giving vehicle to authorized service center Nandi Toyota Kudlu gate Hosur road. If spares are not available then it should be highlighted before the repair is started so that we have options for looking at alternatives. Paying a premium service fees plus being without car for nearly 3 weeks as of today is harsh on the customer. As toyota being a brand popular for its excellent customer service...
                  Kind Attention: Toyota Kirlosakar Motors Limited (India)

Dear Sir/Madam

The below complaint is related to Vehicle No: HR 81 B 0001 (Toyota Fortuner)

We are from “Virat Hospitals- Rewari” the corporate customer of your highly esteemed prestigious company.

We have purchased a motor vehicle as per above mentioned detail from your dealership “Uttam Toyota-Rewari, Haryana” on...

Dear Team,

date 10 April 2017 is purchases date

today is 08 Dec 2020 and my SUV not registered in RTO due to TAX slip and other VID doc not provided by Bhopal showroom.

pls check attachments for SUV detail.

Arun Sharma