[Resolved] Toyota Kirloskar — toyota innova crysta poor design
The new car 2.4 z was purchased in june 2016 but has lot of issues either from manufacturing or of design.. Few of them are still open
The vehicle has run only 35000 km but following issues are common and repetitive in nature :
1. Frequent damages in wheels (Till now all 5 wheels damages d and 2 rims damaged... Although 1 rim repaired and 1 replaced and 2 tyres replaced)
2. Wobbling in driving at speed above 80 km/hr... Poor control
3. Irregular braking and high vibrations during braking... Wheel hubs (On which disc is engaged) changed but still problem there
4. Poor gear shift... Hard and making noise while shifting gears
5. Malfiunctioning of ac piping resulting into all gas leakage
Besides this, there is a big issue of spares non-availability which lead to high waiting time in vehicle service... Overall rating very poor
Was this information helpful?
Jun 19, 2018Complaint marked as Resolved
nothing positive has been heard from the company
Jun 19, 2018
Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|