[Resolved]  Tradeindia.com — Membership payment

I am owner of company in ahmedabad .before some days ago tradeindia.com executive mr devendra sodha came to take membership payment. we have refused due to lack of funds in our company . he told me to use creditcard he will make EMI on that. i agreed and paid 70000 through my card. but there is not coverted EMI on my card . when i received my statement it shows full amount is pending. i have called mr devendra sodha 3-4 times on the call but everytime he told me will call back in 5 min. and no phone was came.
now what to do .
Complaint marked as Resolved May 28, 2020

[Mar 07, 2017] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tradeindia.com Customer Care's response Mar 17, 2018 Dear Concerned,

Greeting from Tradeindia

Thank you for taking out time to communicate to us why and how are services did not meet your level of expectations. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issues on priority.

We will be in contact with you in the coming days to make our best attempt in regaining your confidence in our company. In addition, we will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.

Kindly share your company as well as your contact details for immediate response from our end.

Also you can write us on [protected]@tradeindia.com

Team Tradeindia
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Mr Sodha,
We will look into the issue and get in touch with you.
Best
vishaltradeindia's reply, Mar 9, 2017
Dear Mr Patel,
We will look into the issue and get in touch with you.
Best