[Resolved]  Tradeindia.com — poor response

I request you to please help to growing my business. Past few month i'm facing very poor response from your side.in last 3 month i'm facing no response.
I'm facing below issues :
1. No one came here for check and update the status.
2. No once call me for any query or progress.
3. No follow-up process i getting received like : during the starting service i'm receiving 10-20 calls daily but now in last month "0" calls received.
4. Every time your executive saying "sir please click on like button that representing excellent services." and then "gayab"
Total 6 inquiries i received, so in that case my concern is: monitoring is not available in your company. One time take money and closed.
So i request you to please helping out to fix the problem. Wither suggest me "where i approach the matter
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 21, 2019
I'm Number of times call to support service helpline and somebody picked phone and hold for 1-2 minutes and then saying concern person called back you. but no one call me yet, and yet no action taken by company. manager who assigned for our service handling, he's not coming yet and no call received yet. no one responding yet,

[Dec 20, 2019] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tradeindia.com