[Resolved]  Tradeindia.com — shree ganpati packwell ,ludhiana punjab

Dear sir/madam
Complaint against sales representative mr. Gurwinder ([protected]), sidharth ([protected])

Mr. Gurwinder came to me and give me packege of decided amount and promised me to give you export enquirers but they were failed to complete my website at committed time and i have to face big loss in march 2017 i have to attend exhibition in turky and want represent my company through website and catalog. When i came back from turkry they told me they will make as you like but they failed again and after one or two month one more feed back officer call name sidharth and promised to me they will full fill my requirments. But he shocked me when told me which package mr. Gurwinder sold me it is not for international inquiries once again they cheated with me.

Before two years for this reason i was not interested in trade india but regulary they are chasing me to open account and pressure me to submit all payment before linked website online and i fulfilled all requirments.
I cant explain in this form how they are dealing with customer and after taking payment they are not giving response. They are totally fraud person
My website www.bfbelevators.com is not designed as i told them they are not responding.

Now i am very upset with them. They are cheating every time and it requested to you please solve my problem and advised to give my money back and full fill my total in when i visited turkey in march 2017.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 28, 2017
i have not received any calls and email and my complaint has not been resolved and how they are showing on website complaint resolved. i am stlll waiting to solve my problem my number is +91 9781900885

[Jul 28, 2017] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Tradeindia is a cheating fake online scam company. They took your money and will not give you the services and inquiries what are you after for. Tradeindia is only after your money.

Tradeindia.com