[Resolved] Trai — activate the old connection

Shop No. 16 Amarpali Complex Karelibaug Road, Jay Santhoshi Nagar, Karelibagh, Vadodara, Gujarat 390006, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
 Raval Harsh on Mar 23, 2019
My old idea cellular postoaid no. * was discontinued and i want to reactivate that number. I had portable that number to idea cellular from tata docomo postpaid but because of due amount of rs. 300 around was not paid to them, so they had disconnected the above mentioned number. They transferred it again to tata docomo. Idea customer care executive informed me to contact to tata docomo to get back you old number but tata docomo is not providing there service in vadodara. So its my humble request to help me out regarding this issue to reactivate my no. *.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2019

[Mar 24, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Prajakta

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - activate the old connection