[Resolved]  Trai — tata sky post sale service and wrong deduction of charges

I am using tata sky dth service and my cust. Id: [protected] and reg mob no. Is [protected]. On around 15th of july, i requested for a technician as one of my box was not working. The technician visited and told me that box will be replaced. As it was under warrenty (As told to me by the technician), it will be changed free of cost, so i proceeded with the request and it got changed. But today i. E 24/07/2019, i got a message that my monthly validity has been reduced till 27th july, 2019 from 5th august, 2019. When i inquire about it through customer care, i was told that my box replacement charges had been deducted from my account. Secondly, they told me that my box was changed on 21st july and box warranty was valid till 21st july, 2019, which is absolutely incorrect and false. This is complete tampering of the records and data base.
I would request you to look into the matter and take necessary action against the company (After verifying the details) and help me getting my refund back. Same request has also been registered with tata sky customer care and complaint number is #1kw1ygfu...
Jul 24, 2019

TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rhtkml
My contact numbers are:
[protected] and [protected]
email id: [protected]@gmail.com
Please feel free to call or email. My request number for box change is #1KKKZRJ7 dated 17th of July, 2019

TRAI
    TRAI Address
    Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506