[Resolved]  Travel Triangle — booking id: 6264358

I have booked a trip from travel triangle for mauritius dated 26th april, 2020 to 3rd of may, 2020 after my marriage. Due to current situation of global lockdown, my trip has got automatically cancelled. I have told the ‘red letter staff’ for cancellation of trip on 20th march, 2020 and intimated the same to travel triangle personnel. After that i am not able to contact the persons from travel triangle as well as red letter holidays in call as well as in text.
Due to current circumstances of covid-19 pandemic and i have also intimated well advance in time, i expect ‘full refund’ of the trip.
Kindly look into the matter and intimate me as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-13 22:08:54

[Apr 05, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Apr 06, 2020
Hello Sumeet,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. Rest assured that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response May 15, 2020
Hello Sumeet,

Our team has looked into your query and assisted you with the best possible resolution. Hope all is fine now. :)

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015