Travel Triangle Customer Care
​Holiday Triangle Travel Pvt. Ltd.

Travel Triangle Customer Care

​Holiday Triangle Travel Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18
Gurgaon

Thu10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat10:00 am - 07:00 pm
SunClosed

Travel Triangle related photos (191)

Travel Triangle Complaints & Reviews

Prerna Adhikari on Jun 4, 2020
Hiee i booked a package of 9 people.
Due to covid same could not be completed.
Travel triangle and dream journey are sending us here and there and not refunding hotel charges.
Also it’s been 2 months to hear same thing.
Initially they said refund will be done as soon as lockdown open and now saying they don’t have money.
Not ever replying now.
Plz help my family members money is also in it

[Jun 04, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hello Prerna,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/ Registered Contact details at [protected]@traveltriangle.com, so that we can further look into it.

Travel Triangle — TravelTriangle hasn't refunded the promised amount

Srimanti Debnath on May 29, 2020
    I had made a booking with traveltriangle in feb. And had requested for cancellation in march. Booking id 7118071.
    I...

Mayankmishra2345 on May 25, 2020
      This complaint is about the money which is not refunded even after paying the cancellation chargrs in covid-19 senerio. Travel triangle guys making fool to us everyday by saying that we'll process your amount in next 5 days 6 days and its happening from last 2 months need help in this.

[May 25, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      It is a booking of rs 87100 and after this covid situation i had paid 10, 000 rs of cancellation charges to them and after that also they are not reverting the call and money both. I have taken loan for this trip and now bank is asking for EMI. what shall i do in this situation please suggest.
      My trip are :
      Delhi to Male on 7th may to 11th May
      Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, May 28, 2020
      Hello Mayank,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/ Registered Contact details at [email protected], so that we can further look into it.

Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, May 28, 2020
      Hello Ravindranath,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon.

Ravindranath TS on May 22, 2020
        I would like to inform you that i had booked trip for kashmir from 12th april to 17th april 2020 and paid an amount of rs. 50298/- to travel triangle and the booking id is 7121991.

Because of covid-19 the government of india was implemented lock down all over india from march 20th 2020. I have requested shri. Saurabh ahuja, accounts manager - sales and operations twice over phone, to refund the amount of rs.50, 298/-.

But, till today i have not received refund from travel triangle. I once again request you to kindly refund the amount and i don't want any credit shall for which i don't have plan to fly in next one year.

Contact name ranjith kumar
        Contact no. [protected]

[May 22, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

AnuragKush on May 15, 2020
          I chose travel triangle as my travelling agent for the andaman and nicobar island trip, dated :19-march-2020. Unfortunately due to pandemic covid-19, the trip was cancelled. Refund process was started on 18-mar-2020. It's now 3 month and i am still struggling to get my refund back. It's the worst company i have come across.

Everytime when i ask for an update, they start playing the game of refund will be processed in 7-10 working days. But no luck.

They have even stop replying to my mail. Kindly help here in getting my refund back from this pathetic company. Who will now choose travel triangle as the travelling partner.

[May 15, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ravi17Pratap on May 15, 2020
            I booked trip to Thailand for 04 April -09 april, but due to COVID-19 crisis i had to cancel this.
            on March 05 2020 they said refund will e processed with in 2 weeks but its more than 2 months now.
            Every time i call customer care response is useless, they ask me to call the person who booked the tickets and all.

thailand trip #6760209

SREEDAM CHANDRA SARKAR on May 14, 2020
              Ref: booking i'd: 7358783 dt. 12/05/20
              Sub : refund of cancellation amount.
              Sir, my cancellation letter has been submitted on 18/03/20. After that so many reminders sent to travel triangle for trip cancellation due to codid-19. Now, travellers are not interested to refund my amount & asking for balance trip amount.

Hope, crores of rupees cheated by travel triangle from customers.
              Hence, please refund my cancellation amount, save & maintain good will as earlier. Thanks. Sreedam chandra sarkar

[May 14, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Travel Triangle Customer Care's response May 14, 2020
              Hello Sreedam,

Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Jun 02, 2020
              Hey Sreedam,

It is unfortunate that you couldn't take this trip with us. Please note that as per the cancellation policy mentioned in the invoice, we are in no position to offer any resolution in this case. Hope you'll understand.

Travel Triangle — maldives trip #6846970

Rajesh1989100 on May 11, 2020
                We have booked trip for maldives which was scheduled to start on 4th of may 2020. Due to covid-19 issue we requested for trip...

Traveltriangle — not getting refund booking id 6875440

AnuG123456 on May 9, 2020
                  I have been writing to mohd. Tanveer (Acm operations) for the status of my refund for the booking i'd 6875440 of my dubai...

Travel Triangle — booking id: 7200893 for kerala trip

zoals.36 on May 7, 2020
                    Booking id: 7200893 for kerala trip for this month 22nd date, booked when there was no corona outbreak in india
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Travel Agents

Travel Triangle — fraud by travel triangle and journey routers agent, denying to give refund

Vicky R on May 5, 2020
                      Hello Team,

I had booked a Thailand package from travel triangle from Journey Routers agent on 13th Jan 2020....

Pithode Vinod on May 4, 2020
                        Dear sir
                        Please refund my booking amount. I m calling again and again our company not responding me
                        Booking id - 7233178

Andy000_pearl on May 4, 2020
                          I was going thru couple of existing complaints raised by customer and could see that complaints are marked as resolved without a solution.

I would like to highlight this as an Integrity issue.

Please revisit all your responses

Travel Triangle — booking id 6376608

Andy000_pearl on May 4, 2020
                            Issue number 1: - with reference to the current covid-19 issue, we wanted to cancel our india to bali tour that was going...
                            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Travel Agents

Traveltriangle — traveltriangle thailand trip cheated trip id: 5188863

shahbaz kakamari on May 4, 2020
                              Without any resolution the case was marked as resolved. Where is the refund of our trip? None of the services were used, how...
                              Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Travel Triangle — booking id - 7065339

Dhane$h on May 2, 2020
                                Travel triangle is asking for cancellation charges.
                                I booked for maldives.
                                Due to covid-19, flights and property...

Travel Triangle — not refunding amount

Tulsidas00 on May 5, 2020
                                  My trip id. 7142631..
                                  have paid rs.11800 for kerala trip for 18th to 23rd april but
                                  but because of corona virus...

Traveltriangle — not refunding amount

Tulsidas00 on Apr 25, 2020
                                    I had booked trip for kerala from 18th to 23rd april & paid rs.11800...
                                    Because of corona virus issue government has...

Travel Triangle — poor customer service - reschedule or refund

Karthikeyan Kumar on Apr 24, 2020
                                      I have dropped mails and reminders to customer care but not even a single time they responded. Feedback link of google doc...

Travel Triangle — refund for the cancelled ticket

Rajat93 on Apr 23, 2020
                                        This is regarding my request to cancel my ticket for trip to mauritius. They have said that refund is initiated the refund...

Recently Discussed

Traveltriangle
                                          trip id 6222985 & dubai trip date 06/05/2020 to 11/05/2020
                                          5 days ago
                                          Travel Triangle
                                          TravelTriangle hasn't refunded the promised amount
                                          9 days ago