Travel Triangle — Cancellation Charge and Convenience fee Deduction.

I bought a tour package for Mauritius scheduled 18th June to 24th June 2020 from Travel triangle.Due to covid-19 situation the tour cannot be pursued and Air mauritius have already passed an EMD for flyers as a refund. Since I paid 95351 INR and airlines have made EMD of Rs. 84800. TravelTriangle is refunding Rs. 8200 as balance. They are charging me for cancellation and convenience fee of Rs. 2351. Which is not acceptable. They cannot charge me cancellation since I am not cancelling the trip. We cannot go due to Covid-19 situation.They are telling me as it's policy to charge convenience fee and cancellation fee. I am already bearing the fact that Air Mauritius will not refund my money right now. Travel triangle is completely cheating it's customers of cancellation fee and convenience fee.

Cancellation Charge and Convenience fee Deduction.

[Jun 17, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by imishan90 Jun 16, 2020
Travel Triangle Trip ID:7113787

Comments

Hello Ishan,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team has looked into your query & reached out to discuss the same in detail with you. Unfortunately, we won't be able to offer any resolution in this case. We'd made a note of your feedback and we assure you that your feedback will help us improve our services.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Resolution??? You're charging me cancellation fee and convenience fee for no reason. What kind of service is that???

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015