[Resolved]  Travel Triangle — due to corona need to refund my booking amount

Dear sir
I have booking holidays in travel triangle shimla and manali trip 15/05/2020 to 20/05/2020 but all india is lockdown because of corona virus attack and places are close that's why i have cancelled my trip but this company not refund in my amount. They told me rules and company policy lockdown is not my fault. But anyone person can't contact me my booking id - 7233178 so please a humble request you please don't book this company holiday
May 14, 2020
Apr 10, 2020

Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 13, 2020
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response
Hello Vinod,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. Rest assured that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Travel Triangle
    Travel Triangle Address
    Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015