[Resolved]  Travel Triangle — forced to pay 10% of the travel cost

I had booked a trip for Turkey and the date of departure is 11th May 2020. My Booking i.d - 7267147.
I booked the trip for two people and the total package cost for two people was approximately 192, 000 Rs.
I have already paid the 1st installment for two people and the total is 68, 000Rs.
My visa had to be filed on the 10th April 2020 but now according to the government guidelines the visa for tourists to travel abroad cannot be filed now till the 30th april 2020 and now due to corona virus, bureau of immigration (Ministry of home affair india) statement is issued that:
All indian nationals are strongly advised to avoid non essential travel abroad. On there return they can be subjected to quarantine for a minimum period of 14 days.
Due to this we want to cancel the trip as it is a medical risk for us and for all, but travel triangle is not ready to refund the amount we paid to them.
The flights have been booked with Indigo airlines.
On reaching travel triangle travel agents, they are insisting to cancel the trip without any refund.
This is outrageous.
I want to take the trip but due to national advisory its not possible.
Why do i loose my money?
My travel date is 11th May 2020 and it is quite certain that now i cannot travel because of the Novel corona virus.
I have spoken to the customer care and the Travel Agent as well.
But i am "forced" to pay 10% of the travel package cost that is around 9600 Rs each
And a total of 19, 200 Rs.
It is not even my fault i really want to go to turkey but the conditions are as such.
Even the turkey government are not allowing tourists.
I booked my travel package from SVS travels which is an agent of Travel Triangle.
Before making a payment there people are calling 10
Times a day, but now all of them left the company when we try to reach them.
No proper communication & pathetic customer support.
There people dont even have a decent tone or manner on how to talk to customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-15 15:31:32

[Apr 14, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Apr 14, 2020
Hello Meghna,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. Rest assured that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response May 21, 2020
Hey Meghna,

It is unfortunate that you couldn't take this trip with us. Please note that as per the cancellation policy mentioned in the invoice, the best possible resolution has already been offered to you. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015