Travel Triangle — I need a refund my booking amount

Dear sir
I have booking in travel triangle website shimla and manali tour date 15/05/2020 to 20/05/2020 booking id - 7233178 but still all india is lockdown due to corona virus attack that's why i have cancelled my trip but travel triangle not refund my payment. And can't contact me this is fraud company anyone please not book this agency trip a humble request to you all of you

[Apr 10, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Apr 13, 2020
Hello Vinod,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. Rest assured that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Updated by Pithode Vinod May 04, 2020
I have taken legally action our company
Why are not refund my amount still date
Updated by Pithode Vinod May 04, 2020
Our exucative told me extend my trip. But not refund my booking amount. This company is cheat the people
Updated by Pithode Vinod May 04, 2020
Agent was of the opinion that cancellation is from Customer side and not from Tour Organizer side hence they are charging heavy cancellation charges.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response May 13, 2020
Hello Vinod,

Our team has reached out to you and offered the best possible resolution. Unfortunately, the same was not accepted by you. While we won't be able to offer the resolution that you are expecting, but we assure you that your feedback will be escalated to the concerned stakeholders, and it will help us in improving our services in the future.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Travel Triangle Address
    Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015