[Resolved]  Travel Triangle — misleading and no refund

Hi team,

I was looking for a honeymoon package in the month of january 2020.
I booked a package on 24th jan 20 for bali at 1, 11, 100 rs & my booking id is 7008790.
I already made a payment of 87300 rs & 22700 rs is yet to transfer.
But now due to corona virus, bureau of immigration (Ministry of home affair india) statement is issued that:
All indian nationals are strongly advised to avoid non essential travel abroad. On there return they can be subjected to quarantine for a minimum period of 14 days.
Due to this we want to cancel the trip as it is a medical risk for us and for all, but travel triangle is not ready to refund the amount we paid to them.
The flights have been booked with vietjetair.com & booking id is g8hcfs[protected]
On reaching travel triangle travel agents, they are insisting to cancel the trip without any refund.
This is outrageous.
I am taking the trip but due to national advisory its not possible.
Why do i loose my money 87, 300?
Its a lot of money i have saved.
Given the corona virus situation, i need my money back, i dont want to postpone the dates but i need full refund of the initial amount i paid.
The travel agent are charging 95% amount as cancellation charge without sharing any cancellation invoice from airlines, hotels booking, land booking, nothing at all.
Making a fool to the customers,
Before making a payment there people are calling 10
Times a day, but now all of them left the company when we try to reach them.
No proper communication & pathetic customer support.
There people dont even have a decent tone or manner on how to talk to customers.
This is how you wanna grow your business?/
As per the invoice my last payment is to be made by 19-03-20, then why they started sending mail, payment to be made by 12-03-20 as due date?
Because an advisory is issued by govt of india on 11th to avoid any foreign trips.
This is how you want to meet your targets by cheating people.
Even while rescheduling your people are demanding more money than actual on the airline portal.
Misleading customers to reschedule tickets on there own.
Do u think its possible...?
U booked tickets with your login.
And asking customer to reschedule.
Simply misleading and wasting time of the customers.
No care attitude of the customer support.

Puja puri
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-04-11 18:15:23
Please dont close the complaint as resolved. Because the issue is still pending from ur behalf. We invested the money and we are not getting the services as committed

[Apr 11, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Apr 13, 2020
Hello Puja,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Jun 30, 2020
Hey Puja,

It is unfortunate that you couldn't take this trip with us. Please note that as per the cancellation policy mentioned in the invoice, the best possible resolution has already been offered to you. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We'd be glad if you would accept the same.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015