[Resolved] Travel Triangle — poor services

From: surbhi shah
Date: thu, 18 apr 2019 at 1:31 pm
Subject:
To: yatender singh

We had booked a 4 days tour to delhi - nainital - jim corbett. We were a family of seven people so we had taken the package so that we can enjoy the trip with comfort and ease.
My first experience with travel triangle turned out to be a disaster because of irresponsible people who just believe in money making rather than customer service.

On day one driver came late by 1 hour saying that the cab broke out on the way.
Travel triangle was so irresponsible that they had alloyed to us a driver who was completely unaware of the roots. We did not know that he we are dependent on a driver who has never been to nainital.... Driver being completely new took a wrong route and we went on some other route hence reached the destination late by almost 2 hours...in the evening also there was lot of chaos as the routes were unknown to the driver..
Trival triangle has been so inconsiderate that inspite of repeated requests they did not give us a local driver..
If we had to go using gps. We could have gone by out own conveyance rather than booking a tour...
On day 3 we were given a local driver after pleading with them. He took us for local sightseeing for 2 hours and dropped us back to the hotel.
Also let me tell that the hotels provided by them were located in the most isolated areas and were away from the city.. They were shabby and the food quality was below average.
We could not cover most of the sights because of a foolish driver
Moreover on raising the issue with travel triangle, their employees ameed, gautam and travel agent by the name of kamal had the audacity to say that they have covered everything as per itinerary.
I had taken the package to enjoy hassle free trip as i was taking my parents for the first time
I am rather embarrassed and disturbed because of the chaos created bu travel triangle..

We got only dirty rooms to stay and average food to eat.. Had we not taken the package out stay would have been much better

Not to forget.. Their employee by the name of gautam.. Rather than empathising with me and listening to my grievances told me that ‘’ aap to trip enjoy karne nahi.. Ladne aayi hai... Mr gautam fails to understand how painful it is for a customer to see his hard earned money getting wasted.. The issues to be listed are endless.. I would just like to say that i am not a fake customer who is being paid to write good reviews about the company.. I am a genuine customer who is being trouble by the money making attitude of travel companies#shameontraveltriangle#
Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2019

[Apr 20, 2019] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
Hello Surbhi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/contact details, so that we can further look into it.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019
Hello Surbhi,

Apology for the inconvenience caused during the trip. We would like to thank you for the detailed feedback. We value our customers and your honest feedback will only help to improve our services. Appreciate your participation. We really look forward to you taking a trip with us again.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Travel Triangle - poor services