[Resolved]  Travel Triangle — Refund not provided after cancellation of trip

I wanted to share my recent experience with TravelTriangle.com. I had booked a package for Kashmir with TripId:790840 for 6 nights and 7 days from date 21 july, 2016-27 july, 2016. I had made an advance payment of 10000/- Rs on 8th Jun out of total - 53000/- Rs and the rest was to be paid on the beginning of the trip on 21 july, 2016. But due to the curfew being imposed in Kashmir from the beginning of july the Traveltriangle agents advised us not to go for the trip as the situation was bad. So we cancelled our trip to kashmir. Now from the past two months i have been chasing the TravelTriangle agents and still my money amounting to 10000/- Rs has not been refunded back. I get lame excuses everytime i talk to the agents and no one has replied to my last email that when my amount will be refunded back. I am attaching a screenshot of the payment made for reference.

Refund not provided after cancellation of trip
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-23 18:59:45
I got the refund amount of 9000/- with 1000/- deduction after a period of 6-8 months.

Comments

For me, it also happens to be the same case.I booked kerela tour package and cancelled midway due to personal reason, I requested traveltraingle to refund my amount, they said its not possible.I cancelled my tour package after 4 days of booking.

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015